05/29 Trey +5 113PMPS 146 +3 90 +5 59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by housecats4, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=119413#unread

Ok Wendy & Julie giving him 1.25u as you suggest You guys are the best.......Hugs hoping to see blue today and tonight would not mind a early night but we will see Have a great day and Thank you so much for being here!!! :coffee: :YMSIGH: one more day with cat(2)_steam ;-) Just kiddy Trey never gets steams only with our other big boy Jessie.
    Smile for today only twice did I see Trey mad at his humans once with my granddaughter as she had he on his lease and was trying to get him to go another way. He stopped stomped his front paws and sat down. Other time I was giving him his mask trying to get a cough under control and after 8 days 2x a day it was not helping and he just pulled away and stomped his front paws about 3-4 times ...like I don`t want that any more. Always he is a pushy little man like I want to sit on you knee now I don`t care if you have the computer there move it. A little about Trey Hugs have a great day and tons of beautiful healing green light to all your furry ones!! Kath :lol:

2. caringcdn

caringcdn Member

Re: 05/29 Trey AMPS 117 +3 130 +5 113

Hi Kath,

Trey gave you quite a start yesterday evening - some pretty awesome numbers for the most part. It looks like he's still doing okay on the 1.25u dose. All in all, it looks like a great surfing day is ahead of you.

Wiarton is a 2 hour drive north of us - we used to spend some time in their arena when our boys were playing hockey. I can't say that I miss those days - driving several hours, sitting in cold arenas sipping Timmy's. Boy is it ever a small world, you having a sister in Bruce County - amazing!

Have a good one, Kath and enjoy the sunnier weather. Anne

3. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

We are calling it a night but tomorrow night no food at +3 even though it was LC had to feed some HC at +5 so we can start all over tomorrow Hugs and sweet dreams everyone healing green light to all!!!!! :mrgreen: I-) I-) :YMHUG: :RAHCAT Kath

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Trey's looking great. I love how his SS is now just greens and blues. Surf safely tonight Trey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.