05/30 Furball +10.25=101 AMPS=215 +10.25=179 PMPS=246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=119471

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I left some extra food out for her last night, but she didn't eat it. I put it by her sleeping spot, but this morning she was laying somewhere different. ohmygod_smile I guess she has a new sleeping spot. I hope she doesn't keep going up today.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 05/30 Furball +10.25=101 AMPS=215

Bring it back down Furball. Glad she was happy and purry. Silly kitties like to keep us guessing. Have a great day Carla!

3. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Sending "come back down" vines, but even though it's in the yellows right now, it's still not too shabby. Hope you guys have a great Friday!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Carla :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

What a great start for Furball. I sure that BG has a blue tint to it. She really did have a great night, bet she was green for a bit too. Well done little one. Figures on the sleeping spot, huh. Just when we think we have it all figured out they shake things up. Surf well today Furball, think blue 'K?

Have a great day Carla, I hope all goes well.

5. caringcdn

caringcdn Member

Hi Carla and Furball,

She's doing a great job bring those numbers down sine the fur shot - atta girl, Furball. Maybe you'll wade in the big, green pool today.

Enjoy Friday, guys!

Anne

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Furball was happy & purry this evening. I'm not sure what she did today. I hope she'll show me what she's doing on this dose tomorrow.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

TGIF! Furball, it's time to show off what this dose can do. Paws crossed for a blue surf tonight.

Too bad Furball is being creative on her new sleeping spot. :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.