05/30 J.D. AMPS 471

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    164 PMPS
    123 +2.75
    69 +4
    62 +5
    97 +7
    384 +11.25
    Guess I missed that +6 alarm, again :?

When I got home from work, not much of the left out food was eaten. I had to rush off for a meeting, so I left out 1 can of fishy FF and that was gone when I returned home at +2.75. He didn't eat much after that, so between +4 and +5, I spoon fed him 1/2 jar of baby food beef with broth.

This morning, at +10.5, when we all got up (J.D. came to bed with me :D ), he acted hungry, but wasn't touching the left out food from last night. I made up a piece of pill pocket with some cyproheptadine and ondansetron in it and sat it on the coffee table next to his Denamarin. It was just minutes until AMPS time. When I went for the pill pocket it was gone. Ginger must have somehow snatched it quickly and quietly while my back was turned. So, I made up another pill pocket with cypro and onda, and gave that to J.D. at AMPS. Hopefully, he'll eat a little more today.
    Right now, he has gone back to bed, and I need to get him up and on a walk.
    Still no poo! Need Poo Vines, Please.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope J.D. comes back down soon. Sending poo and appy vines to J.D.

3. caringcdn

caringcdn Member

Good morning Dyana,

Sending you and J.D. tons of poo vines - good luck. I hope Ginger is okay after sneaking off with J.D.'s pill pocket. I have several pets that are always hungry and would easily sneak off with whatever they could. Have a great day, Dyana!

Anne

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

More poo and appy vines coming your way. Silly Ginger. They can be sneaky when they want to. Have a great day Dyana!

5. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

BIG POO VINES coming J.D.'s way!!!!! And GOOD APPY VINES, too...I guess for J.D. and for Ginger!!! :lol: Silly girl! Hope you have a wonderful Friday, Dyana.

6. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

any poo news today since everyone sent poo vines? ;-)

i was wondering if Ginger scarfed everything after having the cypro?

hope JD ate better today and filled the litter box with presents. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.