05/31 J.D. PMPS 308, +3 366

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    252 PMPS
    264 +3
    348 +5.25
    383 +11

I don't know what caused him to go up so high in the last hour. He ate most of his 1st Breffis, and a couple of freeze dried chicken treats. He left a decent size prezzie in the litter box overnight, and did not pee, until this morning after Breffis. I unplugged the water fountain last night and he has not been drinking as much. I know I'll have to plug it back in. Now, without the fountain going, he goes to the water bowl and takes a few licks and walks away.

Please send vines to J.D. if you have some to spare.

2. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505

Sending lot's of eating and healing vines for JD. You will be in my thoughts all day:)

[​IMG]

3. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505

Ouch J.D. that is not the place to be! Sending multitudes of vines.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505, +1 406

We went for a walk around the courtyard (with me leading him with bits of a quarter chicken breast which he consumed) and the air seemed to make him feel better. I think my meter might just be wacko. I turned back on his water fountain and he chose to drink from that rather than eat his 2nd Breffis. He got his Ondansetron and Pepcid and 1/8 cypro, after his drink and went to his bed and took a little bath and is now laying down. Hopefully, he'll eat today.

5. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505, +1 406

Poor J.D.! Please continue to drink and eat for your bean. The +1 definitely looks much better. The water fountain is also a hit around my home, but just for Cleo. Simon likes his plain water dish better.

Sending tons of healing vines to you and J.D. today.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505, +1 406, +1.5 477 vines please

477 Akray Vital
    497 OneTouch

I'm off to work. Please send eating and feel better vines to J.D.

7. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Sending lots of eating and feeling better vines to J.D.

8. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Sending lots of healing vines for JD!! I hope he gets feeling better soon. ((((Dyana))))

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending many feel better and eating vines for J.D. (((J.D. and Dyana)))

10. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

(((Dyana))) Sending healing vines for J.D. Keep us up to date with what is going on. Sending prayers.

Pattie

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sending lots of vines and feel better wishes for J.D.

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Many vines coming your way!

13. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

J.D., please eat for your mama today. It makes her sad, when you don't feel well.

Why, you ask, am I talking to a cat? Well, we all know they read the condos when we're not looking. :D

Sending eating vines to J.D., and easy heart vines to Dyana. :YMHUG:

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505, vet appointment at 3:00 today

I made a vet appointment for today at 3:00pm. I will rush home from work, and try to log on to see any replies.

I should get more bloodwork? maybe xray? and Urinalisys?

15. Munchkin's Reagan

Munchkin's Reagan Member

Sending lots of eating and feel better vines your way.

16. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Come on, JD....eat and drink lots and lots! You know you have to do it!!! Sending the eating and drinking vines to your boy and a hug to you, Dyana. Good vettie bean vines coming your way too!

17. Linda and Bear Man

I would get the bloodwork and the urinalysis. You can ask the vet if he feels an x-ray would be helpful or not. You could ask about the cerenia and about giving sub q fluids.

18. Ollie(GA) & Patsy

Ollie(GA) & Patsy Member

Sending healing vines and hugs to you and J.D.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Dyana, sending many healing vines to JD and hugs to you. Get better fast little guy, cats don't belong in the 500s.

20. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll ask for total blood work again (but I think he doesn't need the T4 again), and urinalysis. I'll ask about the xray. The cerenia can be given in conjunction with Ondansetron (they may not know that)?, and maybe subQ fluids would help him to not fill up his tummy with water instead of food... fingers crossed.

Wish us luck.

21. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Good luck Dyana:) Sending JD good vetty vines :YMHUG:

22. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Get better soon JD! Good luck with the vetty visit Dyana!

23. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Lots and lots of good vetty vines for J.D. ❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

24. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

all colors of vines your way

25. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

In most cases cerenia can be given with ondansetron. Good luck at the vets today!!!!

26. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Sending many, many healing vines and good vetty vines to JD today, Dyana. Please keep us posted.

[​IMG]

27. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 505, +8.75 341, +10.25 303 we're back

Good luck at the vet. I hope the vet finds out what's bothering JD and fixes it so he feels better quickly.

Melanie & Racci

28. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

J.D. got bloodwork, urinalysis, and some fluids.

We saw a vet that is not J.D.'s regular vet. This vet carried J.D. into the back room to get the blood. My regular vet does the bloodwork right there in front of me. J.D. was returned to me with wet all over his ruff under his chin and the smell of alcohol? I asked how he did, and the vet said J.D. peed straight out while he was carrying him, and he nailed two of the workers or techs :lol: Good boy, J.D. The bloodwork will be back tomorrow.

His USG is 1024, and should be 1021 or greater, his lymphosomething is slightly elevated, everything else is negative except his blood sugar is "off the charts" (2000?).

J.D. was slightly dehydrated.
    I asked if J.D. was filling up his tummy with water and then not as hungry for food, so I asked about fluids and J.D. got 100 units?/something of Lactated Ringers, and we brought home the bag, and I asked for extra needles. I have only given fluids once, and that was not a good experience to my neighbor's cat. So, any how to give fluids links would be helpful, and any advice, if I need it, on where to buy more, would be helpful. The vet said to give him some fluids, if I thought it was necessary, not every day.

Basically, the vet said the drinking and peeing is because of his uncontrolled diabetes, and he's just 17 years old.

His weight hasn't changed.

Teeth and mouth are normal for a 17 year old cat.

I asked about blood pressure and the vet said he had no instruments to measure that :shock:

I suggested maybe, I should try to give him more insulin, along with higher carb food, and maybe he will eat more and have lower numbers. I'm just afraid because a fat on the dose brings him into the 30s, and what if he just sleeps all day when I'm at work and doesn't get up to eat, or drinks water instead. :roll:

I was thinking of giving J.D. some R when I got him, but with the 303, I guess I'll wait.

29. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh gosh, Dyana, First, I'm happy to see that J.D.'s come down into better numbers. I pray that his bloodwork comes back with good results.
    Heeheehee, on him peeing on the techs.
    People will be on here shortly that can answer some questions you might have and put your mind at ease about what you were told today. I know nothing 'bout nothing.

30. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I hope that all will improve this evening. J.D. Eat, drink and bring down your numbers!

Sending lots of vines,

Ella & Rusty

31. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

That seems strange they wouldn't have the blood pressure instruments, doesn't it!
    Sending vines to J.D. I know Marge gives fluids to Gus, and am sure there are others who will be on later. Hope he feels better soon.

32. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yes, especially since he had his one and only dental done there. What do I know.

33. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

High five to JD for being such a good champ for getting all of his blood work done and hugs to you for being such an awesome mama bean:)

34. Linda and Bear Man

That sounds like pretty good news so far, if not terribly helpful in figuring out what is wrong. It sounds like they drew blood from his jugular vein in the neck.

This is an old video, but a good one. I hope the link works because I can never get YouTube to post here properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmaNe1YaUrk

35. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

my original vet did not have BP stuff. had to take cal to another vet and that was when we found out hypertensive, fast HR and blind. totally missed by my original vet.
    SQ easy to do DY
    same as giving insulin. SQ. my guys just sit there. they both get 100cc every night due to renal failure.
    can't answer you on dosage and feeding.

36. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

37. Linda and Bear Man

The USG may be a bit low, so it will be interesting to see what the blood work shows. It is interesting to hear that he is still a bit dehydrated, even with all the drinking. Maybe he is starting to show some renal disease, which would be pretty normal in a kitty his age. He may feel better after receiving the fluids today.

38. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I can't remember - can you syringe feed J.D.?

On the assisted feeding forum there is a great article on tips for hesitant or indifferent eaters. If you are a member let me know and I'll send you the url where you can load it directly.

Some tips include priming the engine - one or two mouthfuls and they will finish the rest or more on their own.

If J.D. has no issues with food, maxcal from the vet is 330 calories and 3%-6% carbs and is great to syringe feed.

If he is a bigger cat he may need more ondansetron or more frequently. I can't recall exactly but I think it can be given every eight hours. I'll have to double check on this though - do you know?

39. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you got to the vet office this afternoon Dyana...you are such a good Mama...
    Sending lots of love and hugs to you both...
    Vines and a blizzard of snowflakes for J.D.....hope you will eat now J.D....

thinking of you both and hoping that you will feel better ral soon....(((((J.D. and Dyana)))))

40. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone, for your responses and well wishes. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Do I need a prescription for the fluids, lines, and needles? and do you buy they at a store, online, or from the vet?

I do not know why my vet said to give him the fluids if I thought it was necessary. I don't know when it's necessary.

I looked for Maxcal while I was waiting for the receptionist to ring up my bill (a long time :)). They did not have it.
    I was just thinking that maybe I should go back to th 1/2 ondansetron pill BID again. I just halved the dose to 1/4 pill last Saturday.

I'm really starting to think that I need to find another vet.. No BP measuring devises? ohmygod_smile

J.D. ate 1/4 plus can of FF at +1.25 (his meals are 1/4 can, so I'm happy).

I'm going to go sit with him outside for awhile..

41. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

When Racci won't eat, I can usually encourage her to eat by telling her how yummy it is and how good she is and smelling her food and saying its yummy. I then give her some with the spoon I was mixing with and stir it in front of her saying how I made it perfect for her and she'll either taste it or I give one more and then she will. Once she tastes it, she usually starts eating and finishes it as long as I sit with her. I also warm it in the microwave so it's just warm enough to give off a smell. She likes the spoon tho since she knows that's for people food. ;-) Maybe that would work for JD also. Racci likes getting water by syringe too. She likes the syringe put in her mouth from the side, facing the other side and back, with the tip like a nipple in her gums on the side and released in a fairly slow constant stream. If JD will let you give him fluids that way or food that way, you won't need to do it all at once and he may really like it.

Melanie & Racci

42. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Dyana, so sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed. On the blood pressure reading, with Maggie it is part of the senior exam she gets twice a year. Maggie is 13 years old and gets her blood pressure taken now every three months, as she's on the high side but not high enough for any meds. On the fluids, when I had my GA kitty I bought them from the Vet as I didn't know I could buy online. I think some buy online as it's cheaper. Enjoy your outside time with J.D. and hope he's feeling better. ((Dyana))

43. Linda and Bear Man

It might be good to increase the Ondansetron back up.

Since J.D. was dehydrated, it might be good to give the fluids daily for a few days, then re-evaluate. If he is feeling good, you could decrease the amount or give the same amount every 2nd day. You probably noticed the lump of fluids under his skin after the vet gave the fluids. It's between the size of an egg and a tennis ball, roughly. It can be at the injection site, or it could drop down and hang under the armpit or in the flank. You want to make sure the last fluids are absorbed before you give more. If he is dehydrated, they will absorb more quickly. You can get a feel for how he reacts to getting them. It might be something he needs regularly, especially if there is a diagnosis of renal disease, to it could be something you give during a pancreatitis flare up.

I think that some people have noticed BG's going lower after fluids.

I have read that a lot of people buy their supplies online, but I have never done that, so I can't help there. You can get different gauges of needles. Some kitties like a finer needle, but the fluids take longer to go in. Some do better with a big "harpoon" that gets the fluids in fast and the procedure finished more quickly. Also note that the higher you hang the bag, the faster the fluids go in. A lot of people find that warming the fluids (use caution to mix well and test the temperature) slightly makes it more comfortable. Let the bag sit in a warm water bath for a few minutes.

44. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I increased his Ondansetron back to 1/2 pill BID, tonight. I just hate to give him all these pills. I was hoping to wean him off. The Ondansetron bottle says "MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS", the Cyproheptadine bottle says "MAY CAUSE BLURRED VISION" and the Buprenex (which I'm currently not giving him) makes him walk all wobbily.

"I think that some people have noticed BG's going lower after fluids." I think I'll only give them at night time.

What gauge needles did you use, Linda?

45. Linda and Bear Man

I used 18 G needles for Emily.

46. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

That's so sweet of you :D Normally, if I bring J.D.'s food bowl to him, he will eat it. Or, if I sit next to him with the food bowl that I just brought to him, he will eat it. He has just been extra stubborn, lately.
    I just sat down next to him, and had fed him (FF in my hand :? ) and he ate some, not all, but he ate. But, I am not here during the day time. . .
    J.D. likes a spoonful of MC :razz: num num num. Thanks for all your suggestions. I keep trying.

47. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Okay, so the big ones, like I just got from the vet. J.D. didn't seem to mind. But, he's always good as gold at the vet.
    Just wait, until I have to do this myself. I'll try tomorrow night, again. And I'll try to figure out if the last dose was absorbed first.
    Thanks Linda :YMHUG:

I think it's time for bed for us. I didn't get much sleep last night, waking up every couple of hours to get J.D. to eat.

J.D., please come down in BG. Please :smile:

48. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Dyana, have you looked up the info on giving sub-q at this site?
    http://www.felinecrf.com/

I used the 22G 3/4 TW needle to give sub-q. This is the thinner & shorter needle type. Had used the 18G before, but the thinner the needle, the less discomfort but of course take a bit longer time as compared to to a bigger needle.
    I got all my supplies from pharmacy round my area.

49. Marje and Gracie

Dyana

I"m sorry...I've been out all day and we are going to dinner but Sienne sent me a PM asking about the site I use for subqs. I'll read your condo when I get back and see if there is any info I can give you to help.

Here's the link....it's a wonderful one:

Sophia gets her subqs

Also...I have a youtube video I made of Mike giving Gus subqs but he doesn't go into detail....he just does it. Here it is....it probably won't help much...the Sophia site is scads better.

[youtube]W4wweyuq3Y4[/youtube]

50. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana-

I don't have too much to add, aside from our thoughts and prayers. J.D. sounds a lot like my Mario, who is the same age but not diabetic. He's the one I (not DH) have to sit with to have him eat really well.

My vet does have the equipment to check a kitty's BP...just let me know if you want their info. I know it's a longer drive for you to get to them, but I have to admit, with Mario, I worry about controlling his BP probably more than anything else, and I make sure his BP is checked on a regular basis. I wish I could check it at home, but apparently at this point, it's not really a viable option for kitties.

Speaking of which...Mario calls for fuds. I hope J.D. is feeling better by the time you see this...

Amy

51. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

I can't read through the whole condo right now because my head is bothering me from this sinus crud. I'll try to read through tomorrow morning to see what's up with J.D. We're sending tons of healing vines and good thoughts for J.D. and some relaxed feelings for you.

52. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Definitely get your LRS fluids at a pharmacy and not from the vet. OMG, what a markup... @-)
    Many recommend http://www.thrivingpets.com/ as having pretty much everything you'll need.
    I've also bought supplies from http://www.shopmedvet.com/, mostly the butterfly infusion lines that I couldn't find elsewhere. They're great for giving LRS by syringe as opposed to the bag drip. For whatever reason, I was taught to give by syringe and that's all I've ever done so far. This is the felinecrf page listing various suppliers: http://www.felinecrf.org/cheap_supplies_usa.htm

Here's another link about giving fluids with lots of photos and explanations: http://www.weirdstuffwemake.com/weird/stuff/pets/cats/sophia/catjuice.html

Marje can tell you more since she's been giving subqs a lot longer than I have.

You and J.D. hang in there...

MJ

53. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

I know you are overwhelmed but take a deep breath!
    You also got lots of great advise on the Pancreatitis group....

FYI....Rocket has been on the ondansetron 1/4 pill bid since Jan 2009....with his multiple issues I find it to be a med I can't wean him off of....same with the pepcid...He's been getting subqs since May2008!!! I use the 20 gauge needles...but if I know he will sit a little longer (depending on his mood) I use the 22 gauge (takes a long time for 100 cc).....the trade off for him....more chicken dust! ;-)

Hope J.D. feels better soon

54. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

OMG I just saw this!!! Dyana, Praying real hard for J.D. to come back down to normal BGs--Tonite is better, but I just dont like when I have to see a different vet than my regular...Hope tomorrow finds him back to
    lower numbers again--If there is anyone who Knows Thy Cat, it is you..Know how you love him--
    Sending Healing vines to our frind J.D. & hope he will be bettr tomorrow--Hugs & Love from us!!~

55. Marje and Gracie

Dyana

I get my LRS from Walgreens....with a $20 prescription card, a case of 12 bags is $22. I buy the BBraun DEHP free bags. I buy my lines (BBraun V1402) that go with the bags from thrivingpets.com. As others have mentioned, I also use the Terumo UTW 22g needles (1") but the 21g are also good. Thriving Pets is really fast and they do not require a script for AZ...I do not know about NJ.

Sending JD many healing vines. BTW, while down to 1.020 is considered "normal" for USG, typically it should be above 1.030. Linda is right that it can be a precursor indicating the kidneys are starting to be compromised and it usually shows up before you might see changes to renal blood values. However, for some reason, some diabetic cats have lower USG.

56. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Our Zener has lots of appy issues, and he is currently on 1/4 ondansetron tablet twice a day, also 1/8 zantac twice a day. We used pepcid for quite a while and read in LL that zantac can do the same as well as help with motility. The zantac with a touch of miralax once a day seems to keep things moving for him. We use 1/4 a tablet or less of cyprohexadine when we cannot get him to eat, sometimes just a pin head piece will do it, but on occasion we have to use a bit more. When we first used cypro, our previous vet prescribed 1 pill twice a day. And, we were not given any anti-nausea meds with the appy stimulant. Fortunately, we read here that the usual dose was often too high. And we also learned from Karrie, to not give appy stimulants without treating nausea. After a bout of vomiting and not eating, where we had to assist feed for several days, we used cerenia injections with good results. We used 3-5 days of cerenia injections a couple of times and recently started using 1mg cerenia (1/4 tablet) every other day as maintenance. Newer research shows that cerenia helps with GI pain and inflammation as well as treating vomiting. We hate giving the big guy so many meds, but if he doesn't eat and doesn't keep it down, then we can't give the insulin. We hope things improve for JD and we understand how difficult it is when our kitties won't eat. We are sending heaps of healing vines your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.