06/14/18 Squallie AMPS 113, +2/64, +5/67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie is doing much better today! I am so relieved! He is starting a 10-day course of Clavamox, just to make sure there is no infection before his dental. I think something upset his stomach because he is off fish, even his beloved salmon, which is really odd. He is off chicken, too, which limits our choices because he already doesn't like turkey and rabbit, and is only half-hearted about pork. Right now the only thing I know for sure he will eat is beef, which has never been high on his list of faves, lol. Silly kitty!:rolleyes::cat:

2. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Yay! Go Squallie!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carol! :):bighug::cat:

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Oh Squallie needs a professional chef to fix some delicious tempting fixin's. Hope the favs get back in good graces. Good numbers for the little striped guy.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Squalliesmom

:):bighug::cat:

Lol, thanks, Lou!

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Honestly, Lucy, I know it’s a pain but I’m glad his dental got postponed. I detest having things done to my kitties right before a weekend when options are limited as to where to go if there are complications . Think this is a blessing in disguise :):bighug: Prayers that sweet Squallie’s appy picks up❤️ Elmo sends tons of brown boy head buts and happy healthy weekend prayers ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Squalliesmom likes this.
  7. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

I'm so relieved too L .

:bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Squallie is doing better. I hope the AB clears up whatever is going on and his appy gets better. Sending prayers.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Deputy Squallie, Good job in the lagoon today. We'll grill some hot dogs on the beach tonight to perk up your appetite.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Good luck with the Clavamox. Vines on the way for smooth sailing up to and including the dental.

Squalliesmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.