06/23 Mowgli AMPS 311 +4 216, +7 176, +9 259, PMPS 328 unsure if this is a bounce

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jun 23, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

06/23 Condo

Hello!

I had a nice day today with my nieces and nephews baking brown bread. It turned out really well and we had a great time :)

Mowgli’s numbers have been climbing lately and I’m unsure if it’s a bounce. Maybe he dove Friday night?

I don’t want to miss the opportunity to raise if I should, considering I will be away for a week starting next weekend. I got a 90 earlier this week and kind of suspect this is a bounce, so if I don’t hear anything I’ll probably keep the dose.

Advice welcome.

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Wish I could give you advice but I do not have enough experience. I am sure someone will contact you soon and advise you on the dosing. What is brown bread? Is it a whole wheat bread made with yeast?

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

It’s a molasses oatmeal bread! On the east coast of Canada we call it brown bread.

On the west coast of Canada brown bread is whole wheat but to me it will always be molasses oatmeal bread :)

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think Mowgli should have cleared any bounce by now. Maybe you need to tweak when to increase his dose along with the reduction number @Marje and Gracie can you please look at Mowgli's SS and advise if an adjustment to SLGS should be made for Amanda on when to increase the dose? Thanks.

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

I think you’re right. He usually only takes one cycle to clear a bounce. Max 2.

6. Debra and Yoyo

[Q:joyful:UOTE="AmandaE, post: 2395914, member: 26811"]It’s a molasses oatmeal bread! On the east coast of Canada we call it brown bread.

On the west coast of Canada brown bread is whole wheat but to me it will always be molasses oatmeal bread :)[/QUOTE]
    Sounds yummy...can you please send me a sample:joyful:

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Do you bake? I could send you a recipe!

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Oh great....I love making new stuff

AmandaE likes this.