07/15 Sunshine AMPS 292 PMPS 328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PumpkinsMom, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

A waaaay better start to the day. She ate almost another 1/2 can of FF Salmon and Shrimp overnight. I put down a whole can this morning and she has eaten about half so far.

My only concern is that she has only peed 3 times since has been here and has only pooped once. She has no signs of dehydration.

She is very lovey-dovey today. I can't wait til naptime for more snuggles!

+4 - 206

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Re: 07/15 Sunshine AMPS 292

Woohoo for eating well finally!! Now we can see what her dose is really doing for her.

The poop issue could be nothing in/nothing out since she wasn't really eating much at first. Same with the peeing since she wasn't getting as much fluids from her food or possible stress related. But something to keep an eye on as it as you know could signal a UTI brewing.

Nice to have Sunny sitting in the sun this morning instead of donning the pink tutu of shame. Now pretty girl come on down you have lots of new friends waiting for you to come swimming with them at the Blue Lagoon.

Mel and The Fur Gang

3. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

I will be keeping an eye on her. I'm hoping that since I know she will eat soupy food (confirmed by Amy) that the extra water will make her pee. I can't believe she wasn't PD/PU with her numbers so high.

4. matya13

matya13 Member

Yay, Sunny-girl! So glad she's finally eating. I hope her numbers will keep coming down. :) Give her a special scritch from me!

5. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

I will give her lots of special love from you Amy!

I'm a little bummed about her +6 of 202. That's not much of a decrease. I'm hoping she'd like to keep going down. Blue and green are really pretty colors.....

6. matya13

matya13 Member

If you look at her SS, though, you'll see that that's a nice trend downward for her! She seemed determined to hang out in the 300s no matter what, so I think that's a good progression, though of course I don't know anything about it!

7. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Compared to the rest of her spreadsheet today looks pretty darn good. No big dives and bounces just a nice steady down and easy slide back up.

Mel and The Fur Gang

8. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

So here's to hoping for even better numbers tomorrow!

I discovered Little Miss Sunnybear prefers to have several small meals served throughout the day instead of one larger meal in the morning and left to free feed. She's definitely peeking around the door when I come in trying to see who is out there. When I am in her room, I leave her wood door open and the screen door shut so she can look out.

9. matya13

matya13 Member

Yay, Sunny! Yes, I've noticed on the weekends that she likes it when I "freshen" her plate with some new food - I actually had completely forgotten that, so I'm glad you discovered it on your own! Not something I can do for her regularly, though. :(

I hope her numbers keep looking better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.