07/16 Sunshine AMPS 311 PMPS 357

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PumpkinsMom, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

It's raining here but I have Sunnybear in my life so it's all good.

After a nice +6 at midnight of 144, I was bummed by the 311 this morning at +12.

She had 1.5oz FF mixed with about 1oz water overnight.
    This morning she had the same thing and I gave her breakfast #2 at +6 since she had no food.

I heard her talk for the first time this morning. What a cute little voice she has.

Well that nadir and PMPS was a big bummer.

***Does anyone know if that post about the lantus and lev is legit? The guy joined this morning so I wasn't sure. But his area code is the same as mine and I would love some lower priced insulin.

2. matya13

matya13 Member

Yes, her numbers have been quite frustrating for me, too! I was hoping they'd be better with you, because that would mean I was doing something wrong that could be fixed!

She does have an adorable voice. :)

Check with Venita, but if you're comfortable letting her visit with the other kitties, maybe give it a try. She was living out with 4 other cats at my house.

3. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

You're not doing anything wrong. It's really hard to test when you are not home all day. Sunny is a bit feisty over 300. She's WAY easier to test with lower numbers.
    I wouldn't expect them to be super great here because it's scary and loud and she's stuck in a bedroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.