07/18 Jerry AMPS 194 +2 128 +4 106 +6 85 +10 119 PMPS 131 +2 136 +4 116

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

Hope all of the kitties have a good day on the lagoon or surfing. Stay safe all you scallywags.:bighug:

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hope you have a good one too Deirdre! :)
    Not sure what you're plans are Jerry but keep Leo on the beach ok? Don't read this Leo (I have to go out and don't want to worry).

Jerry dutchboy and Bellasmom like this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking great, have a great day Deirdre

4. Jerry dutchboy

I'll pass the message along, don't know if it'll do any good though as Jerry doesn't seem to be listening to me too much these days. Need Marje to threaten an increase!!! LOL

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Morning! Sorry to disappear for a couple days. We went to Phoenix to see Queen + Adam Lambert. Phenomenal!!

First, he needs the dose to go back up. Sorry. Ok, Jerry, now do your thing!!!!! :D;)

Second, on calipers, I saw this:
    On the post I did for using calipers, I had the measurement for US BD which is 1u = 1.62mm. So each 0.1u is 0.16mm on the calipers. Be sure you buy digital calipers!

Let me know if you need help developing the scale but, if you take his dose up, you’ll measure 0.16mm with the calipers. Be sure that looks close to what you have been calling 0.1u. I’m still not totally convinced he doesn’t need 0.25u but 0.1u got him into the 30s so let’s be cautious.

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Have a great day Jerry and Dierdre!

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jerry gives you more green soon.

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  8. Jerry dutchboy

Good to hear from you. Glad you got away and enjoyed yourself. I was thinking that he needed to get an increase but didnt want to jump the gun. Think i'll keep him on the skinny 0.1 for another couple of cycles and then go up to 0.1 and see what happens. I still need to purchase the calipers but I'll get that done in the next couple of days and before I change the dose.

May not even be necessary now that you've mentioned the dreaded word. LOL.;)

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Just in case you didn’t see what I just posted on the 7/16 condo.

I got mine at Harbor Freight but they have the same one on Amazon.

Sonia & Leo likes this.