07/21 Furball +10/75=230 AMPS=259 +2=253 +3.75=287 PMPS=273

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad furball is doing well, come on down furball

Carla,
    I’m just seeing where Simba went to rainbow bridge to meet be by all the GA kitties, my heart just absolutely breaks for you, :(:(may you find peace knowing Simba is at peace and is in no pain. It’s so hard:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you as you grieve for you beautiful girl Simba.:bighug:

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good Morning Carla. I awoke thinking of you and the adjustment for you without Simba. I am sure her being out of pain is a great comfort for you. You did such an fabulous job with her and her care to help her with her transition.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Come on Furball! Work that juice today! Many hugs Carla! :bighug::bighug:

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Carla so sorry to read Simba has left. Hope they is some comfort knowing she chose the way and place where she felt the most loved. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I’m so very sorry it was Simba’s time to cross. She will live on in your heart :bighug::bighug::bighug:.

10. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Extra purrs are needed today, Furball, and I know you're the girl to do it. Blue BGs would be nice, too.

11. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Furball, lets bring those numbers down........

12. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Lots of extra :bighug::bighug::bighug: your way today

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

@Ann & Maggie11 (GA) The Zodiac flea powder killed the fleas that were on the cats, but it doesn't help with any new fleas unless I keep putting it on them. It says to only put it on them once a week. I ordered some Zodiac spray from Chewy, but the package got damaged and sent back. Now I have to wait until Tuesday to get the replacement. I'm hoping that will get rid of the fleas. It's to spray the floor and bedding, etc.

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Carla for the info on the Zodiac. :cat: I plan on ordering it. I hope your order for the spray gets there soon.
    Thinking of you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Carla, I wasn't reading the boards much yesterday and missed your sad news...my heart aches for you. It is so very difficult for all of us when one of us suffers. cat_wings>o

We all know your pain...and that empty space in your world. Hold Simba in your heart...as well all do for our GA's...:bighug:

I hope Furball is extra purry and lovey for you today...and gets back to the lagoon on her new dose! Luci just started a dose increase yesterday morning too...I always hate doing that...feel like we're taking a step backwards...but she needs it...so that's how it is...

Hang in there ...we're thinking of you and sending healing vines for Furball and prayers for little Simba - fly free and land softly Simba. Play with the other GA's across the rainbow bridge!:rb_icon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.