07/26 Blackie AMPS 305

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Not bad.. Considering that she's been on Lantus for only a day. Let's see what the day brings for us both.

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

+3 300 +8:30 a.m. She's gone down 5 points since PMPS. I think there was a food spike in there. Still early to tell how this insulin is going to work on her.

3. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck today.

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Thank you, Rob. The same to you, also. :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so far so good, heard you are supposed to flatline like that. low 300's is almost like having something in the blues....whoo-hoo!
    thanks for keeping us in the loop.

6. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Lori, she hasn't budged much all day. I heard the same thing that you did, too, but my concern is is this going to be another ProZinc scenario? I'm trying to understand this insulin. Yes, I know we're both new at this.

And you're welcome for my keeping you folks in the loop. I feel that I've some friends here. :) I thank you all for your support, compassion, patience, and understanding. :) *HUGS*

7. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad she is doing well Angela. I wouldn't expect immediate results from any insulin except for the really short acting ones, or PZI at higher doses. This sounds pretty good to me for only being on Lantus for a couple days! Remember, it's a marathon not a sprint, so don't be discouraged if it takes a little time.

8. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.