08/15/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=188, +3=193, +4.5=193, +11=196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

08/14 +11=127

AMPS=127

I really like the ReliOn meters. I use one upstairs to get the +11 so I don't have to come downstairs in the very early morning hour. The rest of the tests are done with a bit newer (same model) meter downstairs. I also use a different vile of strips upstairs and consistently they are spot on with each other (or what I would deem acceptable with what his BG should be doing).

I started the potassium tablets on 08/09 and have successfully given every cycle since. I crush up the tablet and dissolve it in a bit of water and add it to the entire cycle of food. I have noticed a big difference in him. He was wobbly and twitchy and I knew it was because his pot was low. He has always had low pot and have never been able to get it into him consistently. I got them from thrivingpets.com, however it appears they have switched to the vetone brand and I will not buy those - he wouldn't eat the food with that brand of powder so I won't risk the tablets. I will just have to find another source.

Having lunch today with a friend and have a massage scheduled tonight after t/f/s (yay).

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gizmo. :cool: It's nice you have two meters you can count on to be consistent. I hope you can find another source of the potassium tablets. It's frustrating when companies change things. Enjoy lunch with your friend and the massage.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad they still have it. :bighug:

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice start:cool:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Great start for Gizmo! And good to know that both of the Relion meters correspond with one another.

Glad that the pos tablets are being taking undetected and that you can still get them.

Lunch with a friend and a massage at the end of the day..........doesn't get any better than that. Enjoy Lizzie!

7. LizzieInTexas

Well, him eating would be nice. I am at work about to have a heart attack. He ate his +2.5 but hasn't come near the feeder for his +4.5 (and it is almost +5.5) :eek::banghead::arghh::oops::mad:

8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

EAT, Gizmo, EAT :woot: :woot: ❤️

9. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=188

History:
    AMPS=127, +1.5=126

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.