08/27/18 Squallie AMPS 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie is eating wet food again, hallelujah! Last night he even walked away from the dry food to get to the canned stuff, proceeded to eat one and a half cans of FF! The downside, though, is that I'm afraid he may be constipated again. I hope not. It's so hard to monitor who does what in which box! I try to keep him separated enough to limit him to only two of the LBs, but it doesn't always work. Since I still feel like I can't entirely trust him to eat wet food, I put a dose of Miralax into one of his squeezie treats (Squeeze Ups), which I know he will eat. Hope it helps; I don't want him to have to go through the enema routine again, poor boy. I'm also calling his vet to see if we need to adjust his meds again, that may help, too.

He was feeling good, and very cheeky, this morning, lol! Today's game was Ignore Everything Mom Says To Me; it does make me laugh, he is so obvious about it. :cat: He is happy and purry, and will be even happier if we get past this poopy problem quickly! :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for eating wet food and feeling good. I hope he's not constipated. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Crazy suggestion here - Can you put a drop of non toxic food coloring in the civies food? Then you would know who does what in the litter box!

4. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

I wholeheartedly recommend the WYZE cam. I got it to see who was peeing outside the LB and it worked like a charm, caught the culprit on the third day. By default it only records 12 second clips to the cloud, but I believe that if you buy an SD card it will record longer. It is motion activated and easy to set up: https://www.amazon.com/Wyze-Indoor-Wireless-Camera-Vision/dp/B076H3SRXG

Might help you at least narrow down who is in a certain box.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like Squallie is having a good day. Great that he's eating wet food again!
    Have a good evening, Lucy. Time for a good poop, Deputy Squallie!

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

What a great report (if I just gloss over the possibility of more poo issues)! I am so glad he's eating and acting like his old self. I hope you can get to the bottom of the poo, or lack of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.