09.08 PORTO AMPS 362, +3 314, +9 449, PMPS 483, +2 420, +4 348(bude), + 6 320

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

yesterday

Porto´s BG is on the rise, no more lows today and last night. He ate a bit, alone, mirtazapine was due and I didnt administer seeing he is eating on his own. What worries me a bit is that no lower value appeared during testing, just high number, and Im not sure when this rising is going to stop, administering budesonide daily. We talked to the vet and I told her his BG has been raising but that he looks alert and seems alright. If the BG stops here, we could work with this. On monday we are supposed to go have the dental check, last chance, as on wednesday the odontologist leaves for holidays.

Porto seems alright, tho, vocal even without the mirtazapine, he played a bit with the laser.
    I wish his numbers would go down a bit. If they keep rising like this, what do we do? :nailbiting:

Beth 73 and Tracey&Jones (GA) like this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

You are on cycle 3 of the 2 units. It will take another cycle or two at least to see how effective this dose is.

Deep breath...don't panic yet. Keep testing. I am glad that he is eating without the mirtz. I hope he continues to feel better on the bude.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  3. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you, Tracey! He hasnt reached 500 in a while, I hope he doesnt go there. :bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

No, Porto, absolutely NO 500 ;):bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.