09/20 Furball +10.75=119 AMPS=102 +1.75=79 +3=60 +3.5=61 +4.5=54 +5.5=90 +7=139 PMPS=366

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Sep 20, 2019.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...0-251-amps-332-pmps-130-cute-pictures.219497/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Angela and Phoebe (@Phoebes) and Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Peggy Sue and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and Ella (@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH's recovery and @Olive & Paula and DH and @Bobbie And Bubba for Bobbie's eyes and Bubba's ear and @Pamela & Amethyst and @Sue and Luci for Sue's recovery from surgery and @LizzieInTexas and family and @Penelope and Mačka.

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow look at you go Furball, beautiful start
    Have a great day Carla

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful start there Furball!

Have a wonderful day Carla!

4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Wow Furball!
    Glad you’re home today Carla.

5. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers so far Furball, but take it easy on your mama!

Have a great day Carla! :)

6. carfurby (GA)

Hi Cassandra. I hope Alice is doing okay after she threw up this morning. Did you have to get a new refrigerator?

7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Wow Carla! Furball is on a MISSION today! I second Jill, awesome you’re home today!!

Furball stay safe today :D Have a great weekend Carla!

8. AliceMeowliss (GA)

Unfortunately the insurance deductible was pretty much the same cost as replacing things so we didn’t try. We had to get a new (used) microwave, the refrigerator works finally but only on the coldest setting—a setting which in the past would have frozen everything! I worry it may be drawing more power. The broiler on the oven works but not the bake. That is a little frustrating.
    I had neighbors lose: microwaves, air conditioning (we are still hitting the 90s here so we need it!), a stove range, a water heater.....
    But the important thing for now is that we can function in the house! :D Thank you for asking.

9. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Surf safely Furball, don't go too deep in the lagoon:D

Beth 73 likes this.
  10. carfurby (GA)

The insurance companies get you with those deductibles. Can you the power company help? At least your appliances are working enough to get by.

11. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you get things fixed soon.

How about a toaster oven, at least you can bake, broil and toast with it. Easy enough to unplug when not in use so power surge won't destroy it.

And if it's big enough, 9" pizza fit in it, and you can make a layer cake, course one layer at a time. I do it a lot. Use my toaster oven all the time. My normal size oven only 2 -3 times a year.

12. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

What a beautiful way to start the cycle Furball. Please just surf though, no swimming with the sharkies.

Beth 73 likes this.
  13. carfurby (GA)

14. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Good job Furball! Now you're cook'in :D
    upload_2019-9-20_10-45-49.jpeg

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  15. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

My goodness, look at Furball go! Good thing you are off today Carla! Make it a great day:)

16. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice how she does this when you're at home Carla!

17. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

what a lovely surf ride -- so happy for you

18. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:CARLA:bighug::bighug: for all your help early this morning Elmo :bighug::bighug::bighug: Followed your instruction and skipped his shot this AM :bighug: Furball, you look marvelous ❤️

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  19. AliceMeowliss (GA)

@carfurby , What a smooth nice ride for Furball today!!! :D

You know, I once baked a thanksgiving tofurky roast in a toaster oven!!! :joyful: I loved having one to use and I have one stored away.... but the kitchen is a nightmare and I don’t have the space for it really right now.
    There is a business, the “appliance girls,” a block from me and I thought I’d be all over there one day soon, bring the model numbers over to them, and ask them their thoughts. :) When the last oven didn’t work at all, the toaster oven was my only choice!

carfurby (GA) likes this.