09/22 Boomer AMPS 185 +3 178 +6 191 PMPS 214 +2.5 171

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday; 2nd cycle towards reducie
    Good morning!
    AMPS 185 shooting 1.25u

Had a pj party with Boomer last night, he dropped almost 130 points between PMPS and +2.5! Now he's in big bounce mode.

Still working on the auto feeder issue with him. He will eat his entire meal out of it sometimes but he does try to get me to stir it or scoop it out for him first. He'll eat a bit of it then sit nearby and wait for me. If I ignore him, he will usually go back and eat some more although sometimes he ends up walking away. So this 4:30 am wake up call is really unnecessary but just a way of getting my attention.

@Olive & Paula.....on the 2-dish auto feeder there is a dial at the back at the battery compartment. What is it for? My auto feeder isn't working despite 2 battery changes and I'm wondering whether it has something to do with that dial. But turning the dial doesn't seem to do anything.

Allen ate well last night but had several poops (including a bit of diarrhea) and pukes.

We never did get a drop of rain yesterday despite the doom and gloom predicted however the storm did hit our capital city and dropped a tornado down:eek:

On the agenda today.....giving Allen's room a good cleaning! Other around-the-house stuff. It's much cooler here today and I think I'll go for a walk this afternoon. On Thursday afternoon I photographed what I thought was a blue heron and it ended up being a Night Heron so I'm going back to hopefully find it again.

Leah likes this.
  2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Saturday , Judy :bighug: I have a similar “ stirring situation” with Elmo tho not in the middle of the night/early AM :banghead: Little stinkers :woot:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

That dial never did anything for me either. Mine had a rattle but can't get that motor out. We had a calm pj party last night.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 214 shooting 1.25u

7. Judy and Boomer