1/08: Esse AMPS+3.75=202 5.75=203 PMPS=225 +2=230

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

************************************************************************************************************
    Current numbers here for ease of use...

PMPS + 11= 253.
    AMPS=270. Shot 2.5 units, wellness beef/chicken left down. WCR: seems just fine...eating well, came over for shot and scritchies, and is managing to avoid the kitten while he does the "whoooohooooooo food has appeared" mad dash around the house. LOL.
    +3=236.
    +3.75=202
    +5.75=203
    PMPS=225. Shot 2.5U. Wellness Beef/Chicken down for dinner, some still left from lunch. Will mix w/ some TJ's tuna for overnight...(TJ tuna has 1 carb...).
    +2=230. Overnight food will be leftover Wellness B/C and Trader Joe's Tuna.

(wudja look at that...yellow, yellow, yellow...all day long. Yippee dooooo!
    ************************************************************************************************************
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1600
    Quick recap: 431 to start, +6 was at 48...the rest is history. LOL

I just can't be upset at all. The food I left out is pretty well gone - and I left a lot of it out. So who knows where she went last night. Best part is that she's not skyhigh - only 55 points difference between PMPMS and now.

AMPS in 20 minutes...we'll see if she's rising, or if she's falling...but she's hanging out watching me, waiting for breakfast. Totally normal behavior this morning (but then again, she's normal when she's in the 400s as well as in the low greens).

Once I test her and feed/shoot, I'll be heading back to bed for a little while; it's gong to be an interesting day between the vax clinic at the barn and Dad and Esse...and I think I need a few more hours' snooze. Thankfully, it's Friday, and I can do that. :mrgreen:

Best-
    Michele

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Re: 1/08: Esse PMPS+11=253

Good Morning: Not a bad +11 for the lows she had yesterday. She could be bouncing to the moon. Hope your AMPS is about the same. Good luck at the barn and hope your Dad is doing better. The z's will help you deal with all that is on your plate. Have a good day.

3. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/08: Esse PMPS+11=253 AMPS=270

Like I said, I can't be upset...she could've been in outer space by now, but she's hanging in the twos.

AMPS slightly higher, but not much - 270. Shot 2.5U, she's eating breakfast now and seems to be just a happy camper.

Yes, Barbara, a few more hours' sleep would be quite nice for this bean...so I think I'm heading back there right about now... ;-)

Best-
    Michele

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That's a very good number to start the day with. I'm hoping all is well with your dad. Enjoy the btb.

5. Michele and Esse

I am quite happy with that number, especially since I expected a much higher one after yesterday. As for Pops, I'll be conference calling with his doctor, and we will get the med mixup sorted through. The best part was that I didn't need to take him into the hospital...that is always hard and long and scary for the both of us. Today will give us a better picture overall, and we can make some changes as needed to his meds, and go from there.

As for Miss EsseMama, she's currently snoozing on top of the camera box - it's just a plastic bin, but she loves it. And since she's been at a decent number, I'm going to give her ears a break (shhhh, is that a cheer I hear from behind me?? Why yes, yes that is...) and not test until I head for the barn about 10ish.

BTB now...have a good morning, everyone!

Best-
    Michele

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/08: Esse AMPS=270

Hope you enjoy your day after you wake up again.. :D
    BTB sounds great... ohmygod_smile why didn't I think of that!

(maybe you can link yesterday's condo to your first post when you get a chance...or did I just miss the link? )
    good luck today!

7. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/08: Esse AMPS=270 +3=230

Pat, you didn't miss the link - I missed putting it there! LOL. I will go edit it in a minute...and I hope I have a great day once I wake up again, too. LOL...heading to the barn in a bit, and whenever Dad needs me, and will be helping another person on a paper for school this afternoon...so it will be busy to be sure. But it will be good, I think...

Esse is AMPS+3=230. She's surfing here, I think, and life is grand. She's snuggled down on the big pillow in the bedroom, and barely woke for the testing. She's content, happy, and snoozing along...food still out from breakfast, but hey, that's all right too.

Best-
    Michele

8. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/08: Esse AMPS=270 +3=236 +3.75=202

You know how you get a day all planned, and then God laughs, and says "well, hon, no..."?

Ahem.

Just called the barn, will not be going up after all. One of the mares had a foal last night, so the vet knocked the vax clinic out at about 7 am while he was there checking the baby (and of course, no information on the baby...because, well, you know...I forgot to ask). We have two more foals due in the next 6 weeks, so...we'll have plenty of baby footage to go around.

Then Pops called, wants me to come with him to his Drs today. So of course I will; that's going to happen - at 1:15.

So then I moved the paperwriting up until later, to accommodate Dad's dr.

And then I found Esse eating - a lot...so decided to poke her = in 45 minutes, she went down 34 points, and is now crawling into my lap for snuggles. In other words, she's dropping. Not by a lot, but you know, I bet a nickle this is the same thing (time wise) as yesterday' drop...hopefully, she won't drop waaaaaaaaaay down, but how totally, utterly interesting (and unexpected...) to see this drop at this time. You bet I'll be testing.

I have not supplemented the food...still some from breakfast. So she can eat the Wellness, although she seems to be sniffing for some of the Friskies. I told her if she ends up in the green, she can have Friskies for dinner...but only if she goes green. I don't know that she'll listen, but...well...hey. I might as well try.

God is laughing at me today...which is far better than Him being pissed off at me. LOL.

Best-
    \Michele

9. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/08: Esse AMPS=270 +3=236 +3.75=202 +5.75=203

Surfing, surfing, surfing...happy girl, just a happy girl. She and I both. LOL. Put Wellness down for lunch, and she'll come get some when she wakes up. Right now, she's snoozing and just being a happy cat...

I am surprised. Gratified, thrilled, but still, surprised...she's not bounced hard at all from yesterday (anti, anti, anti JINX!!!). Not at all the numbers I've expected from her today. We can hang here for a while...this is a pretty, pretty day.

Best-
    Michele

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Lovely! Nice surfing Esse. Ah... I believe I can hear Michele's sigh of relief all the way to my house.

Michele, I like how you give a recap of all the numbers, times and dose right up in the first post. VERY nicely done. There are a few others that do that and it is very much appreciated. Pat, Raja, and Shadow always has an excellent format in her condo to know how Shadow is doing with a quick glance. And Luna and Ronnie too, she even includes meals in her recap! Kudos to all of you! I hope I see more like this.

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Rumor has it (at least according to Cassandra and Miriam) that a flat yellow cycle is a harbinger of a busy night. Given that both of our girls were surfing in the yellows today, we might both be up late!

12. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I think those are some fightin' words! :razz:

I hope the both of you have peaceful night!

13. Michele and Esse

Erm.

Well.

Shaddup.

'Cause she's still surfing - 225 at PMPS. I don't think I've ever seen this flat of a day, at least in recent memory...and I just shot her 2.5 w/o any second thoughts...so.

Just.

Quiet.

Down.

:lol: LOL.

Best-
    Michele

14. Michele and Esse

Yes, the sigh of relief has been huge.

And I'm glad you like the new page set-up. I think it's convenient that way, and it keeps everything together and easier to find in the midst of a crisis...I haven't played around with the SS, because I am a chicken to modify things. LOL.

I forgot to add the WCR: Fine. Can't say it any better than that. She's fine. Perfectly content, life is good...she's fine.

WBR: Fine. Dad's all right, fellow student's paper is done, I actually managed to eat dinner for once...so I'm fine, too.

Yeah for FINE!!!!

Best-
    Michele

15. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/08: Esse AMPS=270 +3=236 +3.75=202 5.75=203 PMPS=225

not a bad day today. :)

What's on the agenda for tonight, Esse? :mrgreen:

16. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/08: Esse AMPS=270 +3=236 +3.75=202 5.75=203 PMPS=225

Let me take a kind moment here, and answer for Esse.

S L E E P.

PMPS+2=230.

So we're going to sleep.

She will be at 200 for a while...and I'm going to put down their food for the night, and crawl into bed, and read. I really, really want to ride for a while tomorrow!! I was supposed to ride a lot this vacation, but I haven't been able to. So I've informed Esse that she is to sleep, and let me sleep, and to just hang out at yellow for a time...and she licked my nose and said 'sure...'

(antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx antijinx)

Best-
    Michele

17. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Glad that Esse is cooperating with the sleepus schedule :mrgreen:

Plenty of time for some greens in the AM..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.