1/1/10 Morris AMPS 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=565

Just when I thought the dose wasn't working, it starts working....WTH??? Guess we'll continue with a fat .25 for awhile and see where it goes. Now if I can just remember where to draw the insulin I'd be happy. :(

WCR: Morris was out partying late last night so he slept in this morning...very good boy let me get much needed sleepus. All P's are in place...Miralax working a little TOO good so think I can ease off now to every other day.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable New Years Eve and wishing you all, beans and kitties, a very happy and healthy New Year 2010!

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Wishing you and Morris the same...
    He really knew how to start the day with those AMPS...guess partying agrees with Morris! ;)
    What else does he have planned for your new year's Day?

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yup - dose is working. I'd suggest testing early and often -- well enough to make sure Morris isn't angling for a reduction!!

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice AMPS. :)

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Well Mr. Morris!! What great amps! What did I tell Ya!! Morris is doing great....Happy & Healthy New Year to you & Morris and may all your dreams come true this year :) HUGS~ from Us...

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Happy New Year to you two-
    Pedro may have been out with Morris last night sharing the same necter.

7. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Looks like today is going to be a good day!

8. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/1/10 Morris AMPS 95 +7 180

He's been steadily climbing but still staying in the blue so I'm not unhappy...as I've said before, blue for the rest of his life would be wonderful! I should get a +9 cuz that's his nadir but may not, depends how busy I am at the time.

My BFF lives a long way from me and we do our Xmas presents on the phone together on New Years Day so I'm waiting for her call. Can't wait to see her reaction to the jewelry I sent her this year:
    [​IMG]
    It's a sterling silver pendant that I cut and texturized, then stamped with DAC4NOW, which has special meaning for her. I also cut, textured and domed various size circles in copper, brass and nickel and riveted them in a flower shape. I made matching copper and silver earrings. I love this set...can't wait to hear her reaction.

Is this too much information for y'all???

9. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/1/10 Morris PMPS 273

Now he's climbed into yellow...not quite as good a color. Hope tomorrow brings a better one.

My friend and I had a nearly two hour chat and she loved the pendant and earrings....says I should be going into business. Told her I have been for several years, just haven't promoted properly but it's my New Years resolution. You may be seeing more of my work :lol: :lol:

10. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Very pretty set, I'm sure that took some time. Hope Morris comes down and surfs blue and green tomorrow.

11. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Love the necklace Brenda! I buy lots of artisan jewelry from ebay...so much more of a statement.

Yellow is mellow...not to worry. Morris will be back down soon...it's what they do. :D

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oooh, cool stuff! You should do more promoting of your work.

(Morris is doing really good, didn't mean to ignore him.) :)

13. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Those are beautiful, Brenda! :)

Sending blue vines to Morris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.