1/1/2010 Skippy pmps 209 +3~ 58 dose ???

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by skippy and birten, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Today was not a good day...Had to put my little Pretzel Hamster to sleep. Had him only for 5 months :oops:

Was not going to post but got 58 just before going Ni Ni and wondering if this calls for a dose decrease tomorrow morning. Or should I wait and see what his numbers are. He just ate his evening meal...very hungry.

AMPS 233
    +6 229
    +8 218

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Aww, I'm sorry about little Pretzel Birten. I'm sure someone will be along to advise about Skippy's dosee. You may want to wait for rebound to clear, if he rebounds.

(( Birten ))

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about Pretzel. :(

Can you get a +4 to make sure that drop has slowed? May be a reduction earning cycle, but there is probably some shed buildup going on from the last dose too. Rebound obviously has broken from that 35 yesterday.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm so sorry about your hamster. ((Birten))

I believe that Skippy would need to have had a number less than 50 to earn a decrease.

Also, could you update your SS when you have a chance.

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh gosh, that is so sad about your little hamster. Too soon for this to happen. (((Hugs to you.)))

6. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

+4.5 is now 50. He ate 1/4th of can of LC. Should I give him son HC? Any advise on the dose or should we wait for tomorrow...writing from blackberry since computer is acting up now!

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

test again in 1/2 hour to see if the LC worked or if he needs HC. That will also help us know if he needs his dose reduced.

Sorry about the hamster. :(

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

+5 is 60 and no dose decrease I am assuming, no HC and a possible high tomorrows AMPS but still a great day for Skippy.

9. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

A very great day!

Skippy is probably close to another reduction, so just keep an eye out like you usually do. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.