1/1 Indy AMPS 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jamy & Indy, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Yesterday's condo

WCR: Indy is glad that the pesky Blue Moon has gone away, he is tired to mommy bean chasing him around the house to do his pokes. :roll: He is happy and content and busy trying to con daddy bean out of some of the milk he is drinking.

So far, looks like the dose reduction is agreeing with Indy. Ssh, don't tell Indy I said that.

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Indy is looking great!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Please tell Indy that milk contains lactose and if he wants to drink something with sugar in it, his Mom is going to have to keep on poking. (And let me know if that works, 'cause it never works with my guys!!)

4. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Re: 1/1 Indy PMPS 88

That is too funny. I never realized there was sugar in milk. Now I'm really glad that Indy won't eat anything considered people food, including milk. Sheba, our civie is another story. She was the same way, until 10 days before Thanksgiving when I gave her a piece of turkey and created a monster. She refused to eat cat food for 3 days and would only eat one a seafood flavor. Unfortunately, Indy was highly alergic to it and had liquipoo and pukus for 3 days. On Monday of this week, I finally found a FF turkey flavor that Sheba will actually eat and not try to cover (as in the way she covers in the cat box!) I almost heard the angels sing when I put the food down and she started eating right away. The great thing is that Indy can eat it too. :p

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

looks fabulous, again. :)

I have one who won't eat anything resembling people food either. That includes freeze dried treats AND the high quality canned foods that have lots of real meat. You should have seen when I tried to feed him some raw food! And the Evo 95% foods that my other cats love, he looks at me like "but that's MEAT! I can't eat meat! Must have byproducts!"

6. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Re: 1/1 Indy PMPS 88, +4 74

LOL. Libby, thanks for the laugh and I can relate. Before I found the food that Sheba would eat I contemplated tackling doing the home made raw diet. Glad to know this insight before going to the trouble. Indy probably would turn his nose up at it and Sheba would be in heaven. :roll:

Indy is busy surfing away in the green seas again. Yeah!

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Look at how nicely that dosecrease is holding! :) What a great start to the new year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.