1/1 Mannie AMPS 377 **sigh**

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Seems we are back to surfin' the yellows, after a day with bloos. bummer, but expected in a way. We are rounding up day three of a new dose, look forward to what tomorrow will bring. heavy sigh with the 377 this morning. Mannie - just what are you doing? yes, i know: patience, patience, patience....

Yesterdays condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=683

WCR: :D - even though the christmas tree came down today: he made sure I knew he was displeased. silly boy loved that tree - it has been his sleeping place for a the past couple of weeks. All in all - he is doing great - 5 P's are all in order, no complaints. ;)

RECAP:
    amps 377
    amps +2 341
    amps +6 272
    amps +9 257
    pmps 255
    pmps +2 293

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I bet he'll be blue again tomorrow. :) Maybe even tonight.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

i believe you are right. i truly did expect the highs over the past couple of days - it is the pattern, and know he'll drop down again. it was so nice to see consistent bloos the other day. GO KITTY!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

We test our kitties and sometimes they test us (our patience, that is).

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

:) :) yes indeed. I remember someone writing a while back how telepathy would be so wonderful, so we would know exactly what our sugar babies are up to. in the meantime, patience! our goal this week - bloos!, ins search of those illusive greens.

Thanks to everybody for your support!

6. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I hope you do get the blues again... well, you know not the depressing stuff, but the blues that make you happy! Come on Mannie, play the blues for us.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

277 at pmps +5... no bloos, but that's OK. perhaps a little yellow cruisin' before he starts some serious surfin' again. maybe he will sing the blues for us all tomorrow. :p

8. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Sending many blue vines for tomorrow! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.