1/1 Moonie AMPS 173,+3~118,+6~115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL & Happy New year..Moonie is starting out in Blue which is a good sign-ate breffis, & was just playing with a catnip toy!! No sleeping like usual after her shot & eating! All else is well..Civvie doesnt like the cat bed I got him, so back it goes..He's camped out in a box top from pair of boots that he crashed down the sides...and he sleeps in it!! He deserves better..Have a great What day is it?? :mrgreen:

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=556&start=10

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/1 Moonie AMPS 173

Happy New Year Roni! And it's Friday according to my laptop calendar :roll:

Nice blue number for Moonie to start her surf today...I take it she made it back from Pat+Raja+Shadow's party OK? Morris says Moonie had so many tunaritas that she was dancing on the tabletop and showing everyone her scabby-gone scar...too funny! :lol:

Have a wonderful Friday...will talk later.

3. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Roni!

It's always nice to start the day blue. Maybe he's trying to honor the blue moon last night. :cool:

Have a good day,

jan and sara

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Happy Blue Surfing, with maybe a touch of green. LOL about the cat bed and the box!

5. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Happy New Year. Nice blue numbah there to start out the New Year with Moonie. Max is blowing kisses at ya!

6. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/1 Moonie AMPS 173, +3~118, +6~155

Nice Flat Blue!!! Nicey Nicey :mrgreen: --Scab off party will have to be tomorrow, as DH is dragging me out of house!! Moonie played this am,& jumped in bed with us...This IS Progress!! BBL! Maybe a good new year!(antijinx)

7. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Happy New Year. Go Moonie. Nice day for the princess.

8. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Roni! Great blues today! Hope you have a fun time with DH! :)

9. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Happy New Year Ronnie and Moonie.

Who could want more than a nice box to sleep in. Especially if they have a real cat bed near by to snub.

10. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Looking good today!

My cats like the box their cat tree came in more than the cat tree itself, sorry Civie didn't like the bed (did he get the box?)

11. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Looking good!

KB sort of stole a bed we bought for a stray we hadn't brought inside yet, so we had to buy her something else. If I had bought it for him I wonder if he would have given it the time of day. (Yeah, he probably would have. The previous favorite was bought for another kitty and he claimed that one, too.) Before DX he slept on top of me every night but has cat beds throughout the house that he now prefers.

12. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Moonie and Copper were both homeless ferals, right?? Maybe the box brings back memories??? :p

13. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Tunaritas? Dancing on the table?? We missed the party! I'll bet there were funny hats too.

Here's to a blue new year, Roni! With boxes for all who want them. :D

14. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Roni....I hope you had a great time with DH today....glad he dragged you outta the house.
    Nice blues for moonie so far! Hope you come home to a nice green.
    Gotta laugh at the cat bed/box story....Boxes are the fav for my civvie ralph. He actually tried to get his big ol butt in one of those 12 pack of soda boxes yesterday and almost made it. He also slept for quite a few hours in a box I put on the table last week. Don't know why we spend money on toys, lol

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

My kitties love boxes. In fact, it's quite amazing to see Gabby try to fit into a shoe box!! But, she likes being in boxes almost as much as being on boxes.

(When you have a chance, would you update your SS?)

16. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/1 Moonie PMPS 224,+3~214 ni ni LL & J

Going ni ni soon--Returned cat bed reluctantly --
    Let him sleep in cardboard--Yes, they were feral till 6 mths. old :)
    DH & I looked for flat screen tv's today :roll: -What a racket--They put 800 tv's all next to each other & say "pick the one you like"--OMG-this calls for some research! My head exploded!
    Anyway, sending happy dreams,good health & wellness, and peaceful sleepus to all LLanders.. HUgs & ni ni~!

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice day. :)

Cats are funny, I've never had cats that liked cat beds until now. Mickey and Lucy like them. Last year one time I was getting ready to go to a cat show to staff a booth for rescue, and I had 3 garbage bags full of beds in the living room. Lucy kept pulling one of the beds out of the bag and sleeping on it. No I didn't buy it for her, she has 3 identical ones already and at $25 per bed I thought that was enough! I did think it was funny that out of 3 bags, she kept pulling out the same bed.

18. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/1 Moonie PMPS 224,+3~214 ni ni LL & J

I just went through that about 6 months ago...go look on CNET: http://reviews.cnet.com/4351-12658_7-6583301.html
    I ended up with a Panasonic 42" Plasma from Best Buy ... price was good, TV works great and I use it maybe once a week to watch a DVD. But it looks very pretty in the entertainment center. My old one was a 20 year old 36" console that took up half the living room! :roll: It still worked OK and had a great picture but took up too much room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.