1/1 Sasha ~ AMPS 63 PMPS 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cassandra and Sasha, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, LL peeps! :D

Sasha begged me to post a condo today, because she is so happy to be here for 2010 and wants to share her joy with everyone. Today is the 3 month annifursary of her last pukus! I can't believe we've been so lucky. For those of you who knew us and visited our condos during her daily vomiting days, I'm sure you can sense the difference when we post now. The relief is certainly palpable. We can only cross our fingers (and everything else!) that those days do not return - we like these ones so much more!

To top it off, she is also now back to the Lantus dose that she was on back on Sept. when we started the Budesonide. Pretty good example of having to go up in dose to come down in dose. It all works out in the end.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2010 filled with kitty kisses and purrs. :mrgreen:

2. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I'm always happy to see Sasha condo's, especially these days when she is doing so well. That is a testament to the care you give her.

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Awwwwwww, this is such a good start to the New Year! and what an annifursary!

Happy New Year Cassandra and Sasha!

4. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Happy New Year Cassandra and Sasha and Happy 3 Months of no puking!!!!!!!!!

Sasha has been doing so good these past few months!!!!!!!!!!

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

How nice to visit YOUR condo for a change! Very nice green decor, too. :D (Next time I'll try to bring food.)

Congrats on your annifursary. Sasha's one very lucky kitty. May you collect kitty kisses and purrs all through the year!

6. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

What a terrific WCR!!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]

I just thought I'd bring the French pastry to celebrate Sasha's progress and to thank you for all that you do!

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

oooooh, I didn't know there would be treats in this condo or I would have visited much earlier!

Congrats on 3 months no pukus, GREAT numbers, and lots of dose reductions. Goooooo Sasha!

9. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Okay, I need to know where everyone is finding this great food, and how to post it!

10. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Sasha, you are such an inspiration!!!!! As are you cassandra! :D

Congrats on bringing in a new year AND decade on such a good note!

Look forward to seeing more.

11. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Happy New Year to you too Cassandra!!!

What a GREATreport on Sasha, and a purrfect time for thanks. You've also helped Bee get to a much better place through your support. Many kitties are better because of you!

Here's to a happy & healthy 2010. :mrgreen:

12. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

3 months pukus-free! Go, bionic kitty! :) We have everything crossed that the new good days are here to stay :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.