1/10 River (AMPS 296) Au revoir, mes amis…

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Paigeworthy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Off to Paris this afternoon, friends!

I'm giving my sister my FDMB password in case she needs to check in with questions, though I don't expect you'll hear from her. Be nice if you do! (This means you, @Noah & me (GA) :D)

Decided to drop down to an easy 1 unit while we're gone. We return Tuesday evening. Until then…

[​IMG]

2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh mon Dieu, j'espère que ton avion ne s'écrase pas! Rapportez-moi de la moutarde chaude, s'il vous plaît. :rolleyes:

Beth 73 and Kris & Teasel like this.
  3. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

N'avez-vous pas de Maille aux supermarchés où vous habitez?

Kris & Teasel and Noah & me (GA) like this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Omg have fun!!!!!!!! Take lots of pics

Noah & me (GA) and Paigeworthy like this.
  5. Steph & Quintus & L & O

Steph & Quintus & L & O Well-Known Member

De la moutarde chaude?!?

Enjoy Paris!

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have fun.

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Man, you travel to fun places. Is it for work??

8. Noah & me (GA)

Engrener? J'ai maillé à l'intérieur de moi et le marché a maillé des patates et du pain Wonder. Autre que cela, c'est un monde de fadeur banlieue. "Les domaines White Trash, les 3 prochaines sorties". Toronto est très multiculturelle mais posséder une propriété est une fantaisie.
    What am I thinking about right now? Shoveling snow and picking up frozen dog poop or
    cafe01.JPG

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

10. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Bon Voyage! :D

11. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Pure fun, Mandy — I'm a very fortunate (and childless) woman with a partner who also loves to travel.
    River tried to cramp our style a bit, but even my darling girl can't keep me down!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  12. Noah & me (GA)

Maybe you'll get to take an electric train! I had a job where the job description that best fit me was concierge and it was my job to pick up execs from Europe. They would often stare at the trains running parallel to the highway wondering why we were still using filthy diesel locomotives. I had no answer.
    I did get to show them some Toronto culture. The big cement thing that sticks way up in the sky and... not much of anything else.
    I envy you Paige. My one trip to Europe was at the age of three where I was introduced to my accordion playing relatives and of course "real cheese". Of course no one brought a camera. We will be off to Scotland and Ireland soon enough, maybe I'll bring back a Mini! I've owned four already.
    I swear not to give your sister an exceedingly hard time assuming you haven't told her not to provoke me. Please do NOT send me a beret.
    We all came from somewhere else, even Mexico! This is how I got here.

boat01.JPG

Paigeworthy and Mandy & Rex (GA) like this.