1-11 Gizmo AMPS=282; +1=304;+3.25=115; +5=102; +9.25=243; PMPS=289; +2=265; +5=203

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Thank goodness my mom stopped by today to pick up the puppy for a few hours and grabbed a test on Gizmo (115 @ +3.25). Since he shocked us with that number, I asked her to check again in a few hours. It seemed as if the drop had slowed and I told her he should be safe ... just grab another test when she dropped the puppy back off. I guess that is what Gizmo thinks of the dosecrease threat. He just likes to save all the excitement for when I am at work. :cat: Guess we are sticking with 8 units for a few more cycles.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad your mom was able to test and catch those blues. I hope you see more soon.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

That was a nice +5, hope you get another nice cycle tonight! Congrats on the new addition, puppy Mia has a very sweet face, almost makes me want to get another one :rolleyes:.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Don’t do it. Lol. That sweet face hides a holy terror! She is an angel when alseep though. :rolleyes:

Christie & Maverick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.