1/15 Silver AMPS 319 PMPS 250 (an hour late due to snow storm!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Getting bored with pink.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Silver bounced from that 236. If you notice, his numbers went steadily up and are now starting to come back down. You may come home to a yellow number.

3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Actually I thought that was NDW. He had a 236 at AMPS the same day he had it at +5 and didn’t bounce. I don’t think he is bouncing.

4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Hope you see some movement on this dose soon. Pinks were tough for Asia too,it was her fave color for a long time! :rolleyes:

Juliet likes this.
  5. LuanneP

LuanneP Member

The kitties seem to love pink but hopefully Silver will get bored with it too & start giving you yellows & blues :)

Juliet likes this.
  6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

He hangs out in some yellow, then climbs, than comes back down - hmmmm.

I see a levelling in the last couple of weeks. He isn't going blue but he isn't go red either. He is swimming around in yellow and pink. I almost want to say he is bouncing but not as extreme like before - little mini bounces when he hangs out in yellow too long. His liver is really being a Panicky Pete it seems.

I hope that 2.75U will gently push him a little lower.

7. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Thanks. I am definitely not convinced he is bouncing. The extra food he gets at night has stopped him bouncing. He hasn't been going low enough to bounce as I have done TWO curves in the last 5 days. The higher pinks right now I believe are due to NDW as he has come back down again as expected. However tonight's dose unfortunately was an hour late as I was stuck in a snowstorm and tomorrow will be an hour early as I can't shift my morning schedule. Stinks but nothing can be done. A nice 250 at PMPS + an hour late.

LuanneP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.