1/17 Angel's pmps~331 +5~337

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2802

Bouncing this morning (of course, he's Angel after all) from green last night. He dropped 200 points by +4 so I was expecting him to over react like this. Lowest he got was probably the 53 at +6. Having that cycle start and end in pink, yet go so very green, leaves me really wondering about all those cycle I can't check in the daytime because of work... don't know if he's been seeing any green then or just spending time fighting rbc. My suspicion is he's seen more green that I know about. If he needs a decrease to straighten things out I hope I'm her to catch the number. Raining now so Mr.Grumps is also bored.

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Angel's amps~301

Let's see how it goes today--Hope the bounce clears quickly..Wait for dosing ideas( ;-) ) someone will come by..
    Angel, come on down into some nice numbers today--with no surprises :lol: --Have a great day Lynn!

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/17 Angel's amps~301, +4~248

Maybe he'll get into blue and bust through the rebound in just one cycle.

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/17 Angel's pmps~331

Don't think he made it down into blue this last cycle but stayed mid-yellow. If his pattern hold up we probably won't have any green tonight since he got there last night. He usually doesn't go low 2 days in a row but of course I could get a surprise.

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Angel's pmps~331

come on down angel, give us a surprise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.