1/17 Chloe - AMPS ~ 302, +10 ~ 294

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Happy Sunday, LL!

I hope this is a rebound from the long awaited green last night. Paws crossed Chloe's numbers come down tonight.

I noticed that Chloe is limping again, although that really doesn't describe her gait. She's got a very uneven gait in her front legs....the movement of one shoulder is really exaggerated. This is the way she was walking Wed night, before Thursday morning's mild seizure. I'm thinking that if the ultrasound on Tuesday doesn't show anything, that it would make sense to take x-rays (maybe instead of the low dose dex -- I really don't think Chloe has Cushing's disease.) Woud love any and all input!

The sleep over didn't go as well as I had hoped. Chloe seemed a bit nervous all night.....could have been the four civvies standing guard outside the door! I put a chair (that Chloe can jump up on) next to the bed so she could get on and off the bed herself. But, she decided to make the mightly leap unto the bed herself...and of course didn't make it. Poor girl. I think she got her feelings hurt. (But, I'm pretty sure that didn't affect her gait, because this morning she was walking fine.

Recap
    PM +3 ~ 83
    + 9 ~ 189
    AMPS ~ 302
    +5 ~ 319
    +10 ~ 294

Yesterday's condo

OT - was at the Shelter with the droolers today. It was all I could do not to bring home "Mocha" -- a retriever/shepherd mix -- 4 years old, beautiful soft, long brown and black fur, rather short legs, and a total lap dog! He loved his walk, but loved sitting on my lap even more. And he must have been about 70 pounds!

2. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

(((Chris & Chloe)))

I can't give any advice... but you've got tons of support here! :YMHUG:

Sending lots of prayers & healing vines!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Any chance you can video Chloe's limp. If so, this may be something that Jojo could look at or your vet may find helpful to see.

I'm hoping Chloe's numbers keep coming down for shot time.

4. Sashasmom

Sashasmom Member

Come on Chloe. I'm sending more snowflakes your way to feel good!

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

I wish I could give you and answer Chris. Sending snowflakes, healing vines and Reiki your way for Chloe. Prayers too. Hope she shows you some lower numbers tonight.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending healing and feel better vines to Chloe. I hope her limping subsides on it's own.

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

I've got some advice...

Sleepover Round #2 :mrgreen: Feel better Chloe, I hope your limp gets better!

8. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I just saw the post from a few days ago, I hope Chloe's on the mend and feeling better now.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

hope all is well. sleepover was a great idea, maybe try again, she'll be more used to the idea. much support here, with dozens of healing vines.

10. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hi Chris..

I am sorry to hear that Chloe is limping again... **sigh**
    Good idea from Sienne about videoing her gait for your vet (and jojo)..

I'm glad that you got to spend some time with the droolers today..
    Your drooler for the day sounds very sweet! I would have a hard time not taking one home too.. :mrgreen:

Hope you have a 3 day weekend on your schedule!

Feel better Chloe!

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice green last night. :smile: Continuing to send snowflakes and vines.

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hope that Chloe girl is feeling better!! We send feel good vibes to you!! HUGS~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.