1/17 Moses AMPS 272 +6(322) PMPS 196 +2(192)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2888

Hello! Thanks for helping me with my questions about good times to test, I appreciate all the input. And I like hearing how a lot of people are going through the same feelings as I am, with feeling sad for our kitties and their hole-filled ears :sad: But I know it's for the best, and it truly is getting easier and easier :smile:

This morning was Moses lowest AMPS! Yay :mrgreen:

And even better... (tadah!) he's been so happy and energetic today!!! It's like he's a kitten! I've just always thought he's gotten older and lazy and tired. But! He is using that paw and smacking a lot! And in between +5 and +6 he was romping around the house, playful, and ready to pounce... I seriously haven't seen this behavior in years. I took out his toys to play and he was bouncing off the wall! For like 15 minutes! 3 years ago when I tried to get him to be more physical I'd have to be creative in prolonging his toy interest from 5 minutes to maybe 10, lifting his paws a bit. He was going at it with his toy today! The purple feather was attacked, bit, jumped, and crunched, it didn't know what was coming!!!

This thrills me to pieces. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know it's still way early. And Moses had a big snack attack right afterward (which is reflected in his +6 number). But I can see major improvements in his behavior :mrgreen:

Today's a hard day to get more spot checks. I might be able to get one after his PMPS tonight. I aim to get more throughout this week at varied times.

Thanks again everybody, you're helping Moses and I in ways I could never do alone. Thank you! flip_cat

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Moses AMPS 272 +6(322)

Now that's a Whole Cat Report (WCR) !!

And pretty yellow AMPS for Moses!

:D

3. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 1/17 Moses AMPS 272 +6(322) PMPS 196

Ha, thanks Ronnie :mrgreen:

Of course, I could just say...

Moses = great! But I gotta share the details. I think that will be expected with the Moses posts, Warning = novel may occur. lol.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Erica & Moses))) so happy for you both!!

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Erica and Moses.
    That is a great cat report. It is so nice to see them playing and having fun.
    A very nice PMPS too. :D

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Nice PMPS. :mrgreen: can you get a spot check or two tonight? Want to see if Moses is ready for a dose change or if we need to wait a few more days.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great WCR!! All of our kitties are definately more than just numbers. Those changes that you noted in many ways, are so much more important.

Given your very pretty PMPS, please get a test in early in the cycle tonight. You shouldn't miss any blue and if he goes lower, you need to know that.

8. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Got that last number for the night, +2 is the best I can do b/c of BTB.

Have a great night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.