1/17 Shadow AMPS=148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=159
    +8=134
    AMPS=148 ~ F .75u Lev (start 4th cycle)

Yesterday's Condo
    Eating is all back to normal now. He is his usual purring sweet self this morning...nothing of note to report on yet.
    Hope you all have a nice Sunday :D

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Some days, boring is good. Great start for Shadow's day. Let's see where this goes.

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

I love boring days, means all is well and I have no worries. Glad that Shadow is feeling better and all is back to normal.

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

No poops and pukes to report today! Looks like Shadow has found himself a comfort zone. Hope he decides to take comfort in green soon (not the plants) :lol:

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Lovely start to Shadow's day...hope he takes to his board and goes surfing! :mrgreen: Looks like it might be a nice day for it! bcatrun_gif

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Ah, orders from the boss, eh? As usual, you are telling him to go green....you will just never change, Monique, will you? :lol:
    A nice blue surf is complacent and wimpy in your book, right? Well, I am sure he read your orders and will comply as he always does.
    Guess all that talk about the bed bids got him sidetracked....(what is Plan B for you and the bed?)
    What about drawers on wheels that slide under the bed she has now? I've seen them around....might be a good solution...

Now, take care of yourself today...no more accidents with cans or falling or any other dramatics, k? Hope you have a good one....
    (you know, with the time change and all, you are never around when he carries out your orders...have you noticed?) Thanks. :lol:

7. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, but I want a bed with the drawers built in, otherwise it will just be something else she breaks cramming so much junk in. Something to match with the desk and dresser she has, I also want to buy a new wardrobe cabinet for her room, but was watching for the bed first. Every few days one comes along on Ebay so I have to just keep watching, no big hurry.

It works out quite nicely that Shadow takes a dive late at night when I'm already in bed, if I'm lucky I get to see the very end when I'm getting up in the morning :D I just think it's about time he started moving down again, he has jumped around this 1U mark several times now (We did that too) now would be a good time to get a couple of steps down before the next moon thingy comes along. I mean if he gets down to .5U soon then the worst that can happen is he goes up to .75U again for a bit. 2 steps forward and jst 1 step back...ah actually it is literally 2 steps down and one step up. Even like that he will be making progress. Shadow is just taking the short bus ohmygod_smile

8. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

uh-huh, nothing to report, nothin to see here, move along, :lol:

NICE AMPS SHADOW!!! :RAHCAT be a good little kitty now!

9. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

OH Gosh! I'll come back when there is more excitement! bcatrun_gif

Ahhhh- hope it stays mellow for ya and you can go enjoy your sunday a bit. Is the weather nicer down there this a.m.?

10. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear that there is no drama with Shadow today......so far.
    I will give Putty back his phone privileges so he can talk to Shadow as long as they behave. :thumbup

It is like a soap opera in this condo....."Monique and Her Search for the Perfect Bed'" will she find the bed with drawers, will it fit into her car, will it match the other furniture, stay tuned. :D

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/17 Shadow +4=79,+6=105

+2=128
    +4=79
    +5=61
    +6=105

Wonder if he will do his double dip again today.....we are having a nice sunny day today after the rains...
    I wonder what will happen with Monique's search for the bed with the drawers.... :lol:
    The funny thing about teenagers and their 'stuff" is that it is always a problem up until they grow older and move out. My own bed is on a platform with drawers in it....3 on each side. I still need more storage space. :YMSIGH:

Called Animal Poison Control down here...to thank them for their info yesterday. If I needed the case number for a vet visit, they would charge $65 but she gave me a temporary number and lots of information and didn't charge...it was very reassuring and I appreciated their service so much...

12. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

oh is this the cliffhanger around the corner?

I better get my hankie, I'm preparing for tears of joy!

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Again I'm happy that I'm visiting late in the day.
    Look at this excitement.. So Happy Pat.
    As I was saying that Max might be acting like a Drama King, looks like he has
    a friend with Shadow.
    Glad its a nice quiet there over by you.

14. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Shadow is lookin good! Lets let this continue.. Shadow.. do your thing!! :RAHCAT

15. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Well. well... Would you look at what I've missed out on today!! Is this really our Shadow??? dancing_cat dancing_cat

(whisper) He's doing much better with the dosecrease this time!! (Shhhhh & anti-jinx)

Run with it Shadow!!!!! bcatrun_gif

16. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/17 Shadow PMPS=269

PMPS=269 ~ F .75u Lev

He's BAAAAACK...... :lol: :lol:
    Anyway, I can take a deep breath now. Have been holding it for days it seems.
    All is great..he is running up and down the hallway, had a relaxing day off today...wait...EVERYDAY is his day off... :lol:
    We are all going to watch "24" now....he has been counting the hours :mrgreen:

18. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

You know it was a little windy here today... must be that breath you were holding and finally released! I am so happy to see Shadow's numbers these past few days. Every day that you've kept his numbers in the 100's and lower (but not too low) really helps to train that liver to recognize the new normal. Hee, hee, I am giving you all the credit, while Shadow races up and down the hallway, he doesn't give a hoot. He just loves all the attention you give him.

19. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Moonie & I are Packing our Bags and wiil be down in a couple of days!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It's getting Hairy here!!

20. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Shadoe says nicely done Shadow, nicely done :thumbup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.