1/17 Slashy AMPS 136 +2.5 129 +5 119 PMPS 149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Slashy & Rick, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Slashy AMPS 136 +2.5 129

Great news, great numbers--He may be grouchy, but he has Nice Numbers!!! Have a good day!

3. Slashy & Rick

Slashy & Rick Member

Re: 1/17 Slashy AMPS 136 +2.5 129

Thanks Roni, you too!

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/17 Slashy AMPS 136 +2.5 129 +5 119

what a big change the last few days. :D

Since things have changed big time for Slashy, can you make an effort to get more spot checks (especially at night)? Now that he is feeling better, it is possible that his insulin needs may diminish quickly and we don't want him going too low when you can't catch it.

5. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/17 Slashy AMPS 136 +2.5 129 +5 119

So great to hear he is feeling better! It shows! :mrgreen:

I agree with Libby that more spot checks are crucial now because of the dose you are on and the lack of data shooting at this number range. We don't want to miss decreases with him right now, and it is very common for kitties to run much lower at night than during the day. He's doing so great - could be racing down the dosing scale before you know it. :smile:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

This change in numbers for Slashy is impressive. I wonder how long the pancreatitis was brewing 'cause now that you've found out what was going on and are treating it, your boy is looking great. I agree with Libby and Cassandra. As Slashy is feeling better, I suspect you're going to see his numbers continue to look good, if not better. If you can do whatever you can to get spot checks, you won't miss reductions and you'll be keeping Slashy safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.