1/18 Pedro AMPS 181, + 4 45, +4.5 60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

1/16 Condo viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2875
    Recap:
    yesterday 1/17 AMPS 220, +4 179, +6 114, PMPS 179, +3.5 211(odd number for him at this time)

He is doing fine and fed him some low carb at the 45. Was up to BG of 60 by +4.5. So this means a decrease to .75U as he has been at 1U - yes?
    We are off to the vet's later today as he has a lump on his belly the size of a dime that stared pea size a week ago...

Sorry to be so inconsistant - dealing with no water is sooo time consuming - plumber keeps saying he will hope to get it going Tuesday. We just got 11 inches of snow so it makes his job even less fun.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like a dosecrease to me, yeah!!! :thumbup
    Here's hoping that Pedro will do well with it!!

good luck at the vet's later...praying that it is just a surface thing...paws crossed for a good outcome..

...golly Amy...this has got to stop with you....

All this stuff going on...I think you deserve at least a week of boring uneventful condos.... :roll:

How long does snow take to melt....you can use it when it melts for your water...
    just like the good ole days. :lol:
    OMG...cannot imagine what a pain that is with no water... :shock:
    you poor baby ((Amy))

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Pedro's looking good (although I'm having trouble getting his SS to load). This looks like a dosecrease to me but make sure you get all of the input you need to confirm.

4. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 1/18 Pedro dosecrease ? and vet visit results

AMPS 181, + 4 45, +4.5 60 +5 68
    When I got back from vet's today i checked his AM food and he had eaten very little of it.So thinking this made his BG drop low. Any thoughts on if i should just go ahead and drop him .25? I will check back in pre PM shot at 6:00.
    Ate fine just now. (new flavor he liked the other day but guess it was just the novelty of it. will go back to his regular stuff)

Vet visit- stumped the vet- the lump which is around his nipple is milk! confused_cat
    He looked at it under he scope and said no sign of infection and is sending a sample in for pathology (read cancer cells) but not highly concerned yet.
    I noticed it did vary in size over the time i was aware of it - so he must be reabsorbing it at times.

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Nice numbas for Pedro!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Amy -

You haven't realized that if you tell Pedro you have plans, his numbers will start to drop? Gabby saw me pulling on my gym clothes and that's when her numbers came down. Of course, it may have been her way of getting me to leave out more food!

7. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 1/18 Pedro PMPS 198

AMPS 181, + 4 45, +4.5 60, 5.5 68, +11 211

Did a .25 decrease to .75 U

Happily eating his usual dinner and very happy to be home from his vet visit today. I've decided that his "lactating" is him showing his feminine side.

8. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Congrats on the dosecrease!
    Pedro is doing so well :D

Fingers and paws crossed for good results on the pathology report..

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the doscrease...very strange day for you today...hmmmm...
    Don't tell me you were in Ft. Myers....were you?
    I can almost see Ft. Myers from here...ha haa...have my sister there and nephew and family...

Is tomorrow Tuesday? Does that mean you might get water? Oh I hope so.....
    Good luck Amy.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.