1/19 Jonesy AMPS 356 1u ; +3.5 384; +7.5 392 PMPS 416 1 u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Darcy and Jonesy, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I hope Jonesy slides down for you today :) Nice to hear he is in good spirits :)

Darcy and Jonesy likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good job on the planning and time back up.... gotta be careful with the timing on these shots when the schedule gets off...I keep the times on my SS so I don't lose my way. It happens to everyone!!

4. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Things are a bit calmer now hey? :) How did you make out getting some MC and HC groceries for Jonesy in case he pulls another stunt like yesterday morning? Have you been able to check for ketones lately?

5. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

No luck on being able to "catch him in the act" ;) But NO question, I've now got an assortment of totally illegal food, tucked next to the bottle of corn syrup. Thanks for asking!

We just woke up from a loooooooooooovely, 2 hour nap, on top of my bed with the electric blanket underneath us on high. Long story short, but one of my cats HATES Jonesy, so after many months of actively trying to get him to tolerate Jonesy, I've given up, so I keep Jonesy and Vinnie separated. (I'm going to be moving, so once I'm in my new place, yet to be found) I'll focus on it again. But for now, they're separated. But as Jonesy has his "own room" that he spends the days in, (he gets out and about the house in the evening and mornings and when I lock Vinnie away) it was nice to nap with Jonesy. For a former feral, he's really turned into a loveable mooosh ;):rolleyes:

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice! :joyful: The most demonstrably affectionate cat I ever had was a semi feral.