1/19 Tess PMPS~138

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tess continues to tease with the greens. It's late or early, btb, more in morning.

2. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 1/19 Tess AMPS~157

Recap:
    • AMPS~157
      +2~147
      +4~100
      +6~91

All Ps back in place, yes, Ronnie, she gave us a big final P. Tess ate quite well this morning and very insistent that we weren't brushing her enough. Her fur is beautifully sleek again

I'm not really sure where Tess is headed. she has been in blues and greens for nearly a week, with only a few higher blues. Her nadir seems to be moving around a lot though, usually between +2 and +6 but the +2 seems a little early. We feed her a little about every hour for the first 4 or 5 hours, she doesn't eat a lot at any one time. Could this be effecting her BG enough so that she never goes low enough for a decrease? Or does she just need to settle in a little longer? I was warned once before about sitting on a dose for too long.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/19 Tess AMPS~157

Tess is doing just great!! Verra Nice numbers!--No worries here :D Those recap numbers are almost perfect! Very good work Ann!!
    Slow & steady wins here!! There isnt any Race going on, nor any medals to be won! :lol:
    This cat is doing so nicely--Let the cat be well healthy & happy, That's what matters. Look at The Whole Cat!!! dancing_cat cat_pet_icon dancing_cat

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Ann, I think you have room for a teeny little increase to a straight 0.5 units, if you want to try to nudge the numbers down a little. I wouldn't increase any more than that, but an extra drop might help if you want to try it. Overall she looks really good and the numbers may settle in nicely without an increase too.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i agree with libby. looks to me like 0.5u would be just enough to settle things down...

6. Ann & Tess GA

Thanks, Libby and Jill, I have to be away moat of the day tomorrow and won't be able to test much.So we'll see how she does for another day. Then maybe nudge up the next if no change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.