1/2 Angel's amps~233

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

(I screwed up and posted at end of my last condo... can't get the hang of this new stuff I guess.)
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=747&start=10
    Bouncing this morning from last night's lows; did not take the reduction yet. Sometimes the ps after a low is not the peak of the bounce for him and it can be even higher the next cycle. Wish his liver would be less dramatic. I have a question... last night at +3 when he was 77 I did not give MC or HC. Should I have? Seems that when he stays in the 70's he's more able to be flat through his cycles and less likely to bounce than when he's gotten to 50's and 40's. 70 doesn't seem like a HC number to me but I'm wondering if pulling it out early like that to try to hold him there is a good idea? On the other hand, you don't know how to judge how low a dose will take him unless you let it do its' thing. Thoughts?

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

no advice on the dosing but the amps isn't that bad! When mocha is in the 60's or 70's sometimes we MC her just to get her to surf, but sometimes if she is in the 60's or 70's even with MC she drops like a rock. It's like once she starts dropping, theres no stopping her! I know a few days ago I had a question about feeding mocha MC when she was close to nadir, and was told next time, let her do her own thing and see where she goes without the help of MC. But then again, ECID, right? Hopefully you will see some blues and maybe greens today!

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/2 Angel's amps~233,+5~135

This a nice sensible drop. Glad I didn't go ahead with the decrease. Heading out so won't test again until PMPS.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

looking good angel!

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/2 Angel's pmps~269

Are we supposed to change our original subject line (in our first post) when we move from am to pm? Can't quite tell what to do.

I thought he'd be lower but at least it's not pink. I gave him his reduction (from 2.0sk to 1.75) and hope that wasn't premature.

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I am SO not an expert, but no one has ever suggested to me that a 70 gets HC -- maybe a LC snack if you're concerned. I'd be curious to hear what more experience people think! :?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.