1/2 Bandit PMPS 283 +6 287

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia & Bandit (GA), Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=743

Shot half hour early. could someone please tell me what a safe number would be to shoot an hour early at?

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Bandit AMPS 213

Hey Julia, will u be around to get some tests in this morning?

I'm kinda glad u went with 1/2 hour instead of an hour - hope it helps u get back on track!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/2 Bandit AMPS 213

I don't believe there's a fixed number that's a "safe" number for an early shot. Generally, I would think it's a number in the pinks.

4. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/2 Bandit AMPS 213 +5 132 +7 171

He's going up, probably from all his good numbers. I'm thinking of moving him back again another half hour tonight if he's in the 200s. Does that sound ok? After that, I'll be ok time-wise moving tomorrows cycles back 15 minutes for Monday.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Julia:

Put a note in your subject line from your first condo of the day to make sure one of the dosing team sees your question about the time shift.

6. Julia & Bandit (GA)

I did put a note this morning finishing up yesterday's condo at +10, +11, and shot time and no one answered, so I just made a decision myself. After that it wasn't urgent and I figured someone would see it sometime today. I've already decided to roll back only 15 min tonight because I have to work and I won't be here to monitor, so I have to wait and see where I'm at tomorrow morning. Hopefully someone will be around then!

7. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/2 Bandit PMPS 283

I think we're finally seeing the rebound from yesterday...let's see where he's at when I get home from work @ +6. One good thing about being behind schedule is that he should be peaking when I get home, not while I'm at work tonight. Although that's probably not even going to be an issue tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.