1-2 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 96 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=710&start=10

Pretty darn good considering that we were fifteen minutes late getting up and 1/2 hr. late getting shot. Could have sworn that the red light was on the alarm clock!

WCR: Must not have been very hungry last night cuz i didn't get any kitty kisses for his sleep test/snack nor any kitty wake up calls this morning. As a matter of fact, I had to call Spot several times for him to come to the testing place. I was beginning to wonder where he was and was getting a little worried cuz Spot is ALWAYS visible and ready for his test in the morning. Ate all his breffus then decided to get a small bath in the living room then hang out on the dining room table and is now on the chair with me, purring up a storm.

Hummm...a thought popped into my mind.....Spot ate the "By Nature" food that grammie got him for Christmas yesterday (for all meals and snacks). This is better food than the sophisticat he's used to eating. I wonder if that had anything to do with him not wanting his middle of the night snack...you know, better product, more filling type thing????

Well, gonna go btb for a little bit this morning. One more day of BTB'ing before going back to tbp, so I'm going to do it for what it's worth!! Happy Caturday Lantus Land. Hope everyone stays safe and warm. Give us folks in Pittsburgh good weather wishes so that we don't have to cancel the reunion!!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Have a good BTB.
    Sending good weather today vines to Pittsburgh, PA.

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Very Nice Spot!!!!! Lovin these nice green numbahs - surf baby surf.

Hope you enjoyed your btbing. That's always a great way to spend a Caturday :D

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Guess it's dining room table day today....all cats are required to spend some time there... LOL
    Great AMPS!!! I'm not familiar with that brand of food...so far so good, eh?

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Nice and considerate of Spot this morning, and nice number.

I wonder the same thing about the foods; it could well be that the food Spot ate was more satisfying, more longlasting in his system.
    It makes me remember that not all carbs are equal; there are simple and complex, so who really knows.
    What's the difference in the ingredients of the two brands? I am a label reader to the nth degree, looking for bad stuff.

Keep up the nice numbers today, Spot!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice green today--Been thinking of trying better foods myself for them--But they are sooooo fussy-- Moonie was on the dining room table too today---Enjoy your Caturday!

7. Deb & Spot

Gayle, the "By Nature" chicken that Spot ate was 95% chicken and chicken liver, wheat, soy, and corn free. First ingredients are chicken, chicken liver, chicken broth. The Sophisticat's first ingredients are meat by products, water, chicken.....So the By Nature is way better....however, with three cats (one diabetic), a drooler, and limited funds, I just can't afford to feed everyone the primo fuds on a daily basis.

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I can sure relate to the funds issues; the kitties food is quite pricey indeed!

I do the same - my bins are full of lots of the Sophisticat flavors because Shadoe does alot of food inhaling, but I do also have some others for special occasions and variety. While I can't afford it every day, I think the kitties deserve the odd special treat once in awhile, kinda like we do for ourselves from time to time.

I really like to see real ingredient items as opposed to ''by-products'' because I am pretty sure I would not like some of what is considered ''by-products''.

I have never tried any By Nature foods, but I will look for them now to get for Shadoe's celebration days.

So glad that enjoyed his special Christmas foods!

9. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-2 Deb's Spot AM +4.5 ~ 58

Spot finally got up and off of his window seat and it looks like it's snack time. He's really enjoying his snack now :)

10. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice day for Spot. (Heck, that would have made a nice day for anyone.)

11. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-2 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 108 - .3u

poohey to blue, but :smile: for the low blue. He did not get his afternoon snack today...Mom and I were both out...so I'm thinking that if he would have gotten his snack, he may have been green. This is alright tho...I is happy.

12. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-2 Deb's Spot PM +5.5 ~ 64

sitting here patiently waiting for his nini snack....so, must go check out FB and then head off to bed. nini all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.