1/2 Molly

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele&Molly, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele&Molly

Michele&Molly Member

Well, it looks like Molly's #'s are finally coming down thank goodness. Sometimes we just go through bouts of higher numbers with no explanation (external explanation anyway). During the past week and a half even though the numbers looked horrible, she was still eating, being lovey and going outside. She's that cat that shows no behavioral changes when bg is at 50 or 450. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Just glad to see the lower numbers.

2. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Sherri & Stash (GA) Member

I looked at this subject line and thought there was only half of Molly for some reason... :mrgreen:

Yea for lower numbers!

3. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Whole Molly

Half of Molly, lol - good one Sherri!

Michele, glad to see the numbers coming down. Does she react to the full moon at all? Also, were there guest over for the holiday? Maybe those things got her "swinging". Maybe it is just helping that you have the easy syringes to work with so dosing is consistent and she can settle now.

ETA: just saw you increased the dose. Can you get a +6 to +8 today? That seems to be her nadir point. With the lower PS's I would be interested to see what her nadir is now. Remember: she is fine even down to 50 so don't panic if she is below 100. And if she is below, say 60, feed her regular low carb food.

4. pamela and tigger

pamela and tigger Well-Known Member

Oh good! I hope we see lots more blues out of this dose. Yes, agree with Sheila....spot checks, spot checks! Back to work on Monday?

5. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

cat(2)

There's half a Molly??

Hey, we can all make our posts look like Lynda's now!! Yea!!

SOOOOOOOO glad to see Molly's doing better. I think she gave Gandalf her BGs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.