1/2 Moonie AMPS 192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! Moonie was on the dining room table when I woke up! That's a good thing, she is climbing again:)
    Today Is The Official Scab Be Gone Party!!! Free Tunaritas, & catniptinis for all who visit us!! Crab & Shrimp canapes for all kitties- Peach Vodka martinis for the beans :lol:
    That d*mn scab hung on for weeks & weeks! I nursed it & now Bye Bye scab!! Very stressful, scab be GONE!!!! ;)
    Starting out today at blue!! Hoping for a good day today!! Happy Caturday>>

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=723

2. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Boy Max read that and he flew out the door heading to the party :lol: WTG Moonie - no more scab and starting the day off in the blues. Happy Caturday!!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

C-ya Scab!
    Adios!
    yay!!!
    Raja and Shadow are on their way over...thanks for the invite...(they love celebrations!!!)
    Glad that being up on the dining room table is a good thing....(mine at least refrain when we have company...whew!)
    Happy day to you! :D

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Amazing Roni, Morris is 196 & Moonie is 192....are they in cahoots....they could go either way! I'm hoping to stay blue or go green (anti-jinx), how bout you?? :mrgreen:

OK, now where's my peach vodka martini???? :twisted:

Happy Caturday to you too Roni!

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Much better Moonie. Surf nicely not drama necessary.

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Sounds like Moonie is happy to have that party today...no more "special attention" to the belly!
    Spot will be on his way in a few minutes. He is still lounging on his window seat and I think he is trying to figure out which pair of zippy pants he wants to wear today.
    Sorry I won't be able to make it, the "Get To" is on and I have plans to attend there...but I'll be there in spirits (the peach vodka kind, lol)

7. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/2 Moonie AMPS 192, +3~189

Not much change here-Moonie's maybe surfing the blues---Could our insulin be toast?? Opened Dec 8. 2009??
    I'm thinking so...Come on over for the Party, but please stop by Milo's OTJ party!

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/2 Moonie AMPS 192,+3~189,+6~193

WTH?? Flat Blue today--She needs that tunarita bad-no carbs! Maybe wait till 6 cycles & go to 1.00U in a couple of days..Hope Moonie goes down.

9. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/2 Moonie AMPS 192,+3~189,+6~193,+8.5~250!

Moonie went way up at +8.5--Cleaning peeps were here today--Chin is broken out again-cleaned & oxydex'd it..
    Not sure where this 250 came from, but last time cleaning peeps were here, she was somewhat high too..
    Hope she comes down for pmps!

10. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm late for da Scab Partee :lol: So glad to hear it's gone bye bye!

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Moonie's been eating the canapes (there's usually a bit of bread on the bottom). She needs to stick with the booze!

12. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

PARTY!!! Okay, so numbers are numbers, they go up, they go down, but SCAB BE GONE forever! You fought the scab, and you won, Roni!!! A cause for a tunarita if ever there was one! :D

13. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/2 Moonie PMPS 265

Ack, Ugh, blecch!! Dont like this at all--Oh well, there's always tomorrow--Thanks for the great scab b gone party!
    We Loves Ya'all!!--Hope she comes down some tonite..BBL nailbiting

14. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

I don't think your insulin could be toasted already...not even 25 days??? Just give it a little more time....hah, listen to me advising patience!! haha

Don't you just luv the new smilies???? This Bud's on me! drinking24

15. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/2 Moonie PMPS 265, +4~212 ni ni LL

Moonie is alive today because of the board..Will have something to say tomorrow while I sleep on this..
    Great smilies--Dont know why Moonie went high-Skeered I guess.
    So now , will wait for tomorrow to see what's what--Wanted to say that the traditions followed here are those from Jill & Jojo..
    We honored their words because it was tried & true..
    When I give advice, it's always from what I have experienced. Let's sleep on it tonite..Sweet dreams, good health, & sound sleepus, Ni ni & Hugs~! t cat_pet_icon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.