1/2 Morris AMPS 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=731

Starting out higher again, almost yellow...hope he comes down some. Maybe I need to threaten a dosecrease again to get his #s down?? :?:

I opened a new box of needles this morning and realized I bought SHORT needles. Fortunately, Morris is pretty short haired but it'll take a little getting used to. After 10 years, you'd think I could remember all the parameters of buying his needles but I'm always more worried about getting the thinnest gauge possible. They're cheap enough, I may just go buy another box...but that would make TWO boxes in my closet that I can't use. God knows, I can't just throw them away...much too frugal for that...better to let them sit in the closet and get dusty. Wish I knew a human diabetic to give them to...hmmm, maybe I'll put a notice in our newsletter...this is a senior community so there are probably quite a few diabetics here. :(

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope he comes down to surf nicer numbers, blues and greens? Try the short needles. I tried the long for Tuffy and ended up giving a fur shot. LOL

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice Blue today there Brenda!! Dont fret, Morris loves to surprise you--I feel the same blues & greens for Moonie would be fine with me!
    I've been using the short needles forever--I have some long ones--want to trade?--Hope you guys have a great Caturday & Morris, show momma just what you can do!! HUGS~!--Please come to Moonie's Scab be gone party!!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, threaten anything if you think it'll work... :D

Maybe you will get used to the short ones....no?
    I actually prefer them...but if you are used to something for 10 years it's hard to change..maybe....
    (I hate it when I don't read labels and bring home something unacceptable...cause I didn't READ it properly...fat free sour cream is disgusting!
    I actually have an empty bag from the syringes in my handbag permanently so I can just hand it to the person at the pharmacy...) It's not easy being me.

Nice sunny day here but I think it's chilly....hope you and Morris have a nice one! (Raja & Shadow are at Moonie's Scab-is-Gone party...tell Morris to run over and join the fun.. Then there's Milo's OTJ Party too...party day for all kitties sure!!)

5. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

You could also put a post up on the Supply Closet forum and see if anyone would like to take them off your hands. Or send Cindy and Mousie a PM to see if she can use them for her newbie kits.

6. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/2 Morris PMPS 145

Not quite sure what is happening here...running nice blue numbers on just a smidge more insulin than the .25, although it's creeping down. At least there's not a rebound on the blue numbers, so far that is. Love the new smilies!!!! tech_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.