1/2 Sara amps 336

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jan and Hep and sara (GA), Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning,

WCR Other than finding her at her water bowl this morning, Sara is doing pretty good. I knew from that sign that her # probley would'nt be very good. [It was 336] At what #'s do you start to see thirst decline?

She got her test/shot on the bathroom towel. One of her Civies Sammy has realized that their are treats in that basket. I've surprised myself of how good I've become at testing her, when on occasion I have to do it with Sammy weaving in and out between me and sara.

Have a good day everyone.
    [yesterday's thread]
    jan and sara viewtopic.php?f=9&t=706

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!

Congratulations on surprizing yourself with how easy testing is. You might have to hide those treats better, someday.
    As far as your queston about the numbers: ECID (every cat is different). You're doing a good job. Patience is the ticket.

Have a great day!

3. Greg and Carmelita (GA)

Greg and Carmelita (GA) Member

Hi Jan!

I know with Carmelita, the more time she spends over 200, the more symptoms she shows. 2 cycles entirely over 200, and she will flood the litter box...

Captain Darling used to try to put his mouth on Carmelita's feet when we were doing test/shot time. No idea why, except maybe to be a punk. :lol:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Gabby isn't tightly regulated but compared to pre-diagnosis, her water intake is dramatically decreased. Keep in mind that cats will use the water bowl -- it just depends on how much water they're drinking. I also add some water to Gabby's food and she still does drink occasionally from her water bowl. Sara may be sensitive to changes in her BG and may drink more at those times. From your post, it certainly seems like this is a pattern you've noticed before.

As for treats, I tested Gabby on my bed last night and had the bag of treats with me. I had to grab the bag out of Gizmo's mouth (literally) before he walked off with it.

5. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 1/2 Sara am +6 254 +8 304

Sienne,

It's not that she is at the water bowl all that much. When she is however I do notice she drinks quite a lot. Sometimes won't leave right away as she lets it settle than drinks more.

What I notice more than anything is the presence of sticky urine in the box, and a good amount too. Although I think the puddle size is better than it was a couple of weeks ago.

That was cute I can just see Gizmo grabbing those treats and off for the steal he goes! :D He must have been quite proud of himself, while he thought he pulled it off.

jan and sara

6. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 1/2 Sara am +11 259

7. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 1/2 Sara pmps 259 NM

8. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Re: 1/2 Sara pm +4 210

I'm happy with this #. dancing_cat
    Just had to try one of the new kitties out.

jan and sara

9. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

nice!

p.s. sara is gorgeous.

10. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

Thanks Amy,

I think she is beautiful too. To bad you can't see her blue eyes.

jan and sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.