1/2 Shadoe amps 250

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

OK it's nice to start the day yellow, but I think Shadoe planned it so she can save her ears today.
    Nice try; I give her E for effort, but I am still checking.

Hopefully, she liked yesterday's blues and wants some more. Shadoe must go down, up, down, up, down on some days. Interesting.

Shadoe slept well, and was less about waking me this morn than Booboo was. I guess when you are yellow, you are not as eager. Booboo on the other hand wanted her dry uncovered.

Yesterday’s Condo

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

heee heee!! I was peeking at ur SS earlier...I've been waiting for u :lol:
    oh so nice to see!!!

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yeah, but what's it mean? What's it mean?

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see it but she is breaking the rules!
    Just gimme a down and up, or a down, flat, then up again.
    The rollercoaster is nasty, and she does it when I sleep! She waits in hiding, I tell ya!

I am guessing we are sticking with the 4.75u for longer since we did have such a nice day yesterday, but I have to go back and look at the rules, about under 200 and such, even if Shadoe has decided to go pfft to the rules.

I have my dozen strips ready for the day; Shadoe best rest her ears for the one the hour pokes.

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

I was looking at your s.s., and WOW! What progress you two have made. Nice Job! :D

It was good talking with you last night.

Have a fantastic day!

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

yup yup read this one for sure!
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=147

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Why Shadoe, look at you this morning. Just a burst of sunshine, aren't you? Are blue skies in the forecast too?

I'm thinking of wearing sunglasses today just cause of Shadoe and Six's bright numbers!

Here's hoping for a beautiful day!

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe amps 250, +1 196

And the sunshine has given way to a nice blue +1.

With all the days off, we have ended up with shots on the half hour, so we will move up to715pm tonite and then 7am tomorrow morn so we can be back on track for my return to work on Monday.

It does not seem like Shadoe cares too much about it, so long as I keep those tasty tiny fresh chicken cubes coming at snack and whine times.

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

This is Bazul heer. Lissin, lady. If yoo wantid perdiktibu... I mean predikdabil... preediktubilliddy, you shud haz gottin yorself a stoopid little dog. My bean did that and me and my sister hates him mostly. He is real real dumb, not like catz. Shadoe is a kitteee and kitteees rulez, but thay don't wanna be predik... perdikda... easy to figger out.

9. Amy and Six

I think Shadoe has a future as a weather woman...this is way better than the weather channel!

10. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Basil, shhhh; this is Shadoe here.
    Don't be going and giving it all away here, cuz I am on a good run at the moment, and my bean is dumb as a dog sometimes, so I am taking advantage of it, for as long as I can.

She won't get a dog either, Basil; I got Booboo here as my backup, and Booboo is tougher than any dumb pitbull around for 20miles.

Have a good day Basil, and thanks for the words of encouragement.

11. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Well look at Shadoe go! And it's so nice that she's doing her up and down thingy while you are home to see it, test it and record it for posterity...so that the dosers can figger it all out. The real fun is just beginning... :twisted:

12. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe amps 250, +3 200

I need to slip out and do some errands, so I'll catch a +4 and see from there if I go or stay.

Shadoe is lounging and purring like crazy; she must think she is out on some sun drenched beach in her mind, the way she is acting.

As she does frequently, she goes down till about 3 or so, then heads up for a visit to bigger numbers. I may be able to sneak out after +4 and get back for a +6 or so.

I have promised to bring home a nice new treat for her, so I hope will go along with the plan/bribe and not give a crazy +4

13. Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA)

Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA) Member

Breaking the rules??? Did you ever see a cat following any kind of rules??? I didn't! :p

Shadoe looks great in blue! Good luck!

14. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe amps 250, +4 257

I know it's still yellow, but I can take a hint.

At least it's safe to scoot out for some stuff, and also the bribe for Shadoe.
    I hate to think what she would throw at me if I come home emptyhanded!

Happy sunshine numbers for all today!

15. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe amps 250, +10 358

I can't believe I just got home. When I get into a new pet store, or three, I lose track of time. So much good stuff and all sorts of foods not to be found in regular places.

For the most part, I did stick to Binky's list, getting only items that were 9% carbs or less. I can hardly wait to see if she likes Quail. I guess I'll be spending the evening with the marker and labeling the carbs on each can.

When I got home, Shadoe was in the bedroom, sound asleep. There is still food in her feeder, so I can make sure she does not eat till pmps at 7pm.

Hopefully, tonite's shot will last a wee bit longer than 3 hrs or so. Maybe dinner tonite can be the quail!

I hope everyone had lots of great numbers today. We need something to brighten things up with the cold weather here.

16. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

brrrrrrrrr... it's cold here, too!
    looks like shadoe has had a very nice breakthrough!

17. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe amps 250, pmps 400

Oh well, this red sucks. At least Shadoe enjoyed the small scoop of quail food. She likes any Merrick food I give her.

In spite of the red, she seems to be pretty happy and is giving herself a good cleaning.

Hopefully, that number will come down nicely this evening.

18. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe pmps 400, +1 333

At least we hit pink on our way down, just for old time's sake I hope.

19. Amy and Six

Wow! That's a drop. Shadoe doing ok with such a big drop?

20. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Shadoe pmps 400

Hi Amy,
    I suppose it may seem like a big drop to some but Shadoe usually does her drops, big and small up front. Some of them are crazy, but today, she looks like she has a zigzag nite planned. Her +1 was 333 then her +2 went up to 347. Just a tiny up, but still, it gives you an idea how Shadoe teases. If you look at her ss, you will see the days when she had a good string of drops just after her shots.

I look on tonite as her typical pink surf.

A couple more tests tonite and we may see what she's up to today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.