1/2 Talbot AMPS~321; +8.5~287

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by melinda and talbot, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

Running a bit high, but okay.

WCR: He gets less exercise at my parents house, maybe that is affecting his numbers too. His is occasionally coming out of our room and lurking around the house. He spits at my parents cats but doesn't seem too upset by them. He is talkative and seems happy.

WBR: My dad has been in the hospital with double pneumonia. They released him too early and he had to be readmitted. They have finally diagnosed it as strep and pneumonia. He'll be in for another week. Lucky we were in CA for Christmas when it happened so we have been able to take care of my mother. I don't know how my dad does it.

2. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Melinda. I hope he is feeling better soon.

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice to see Talbot in a condo, been wondering how he was doing. I miss things in this new format some times.

Sorry your Dad is sick, it does sounds like you are needed there.

(( Melinda ))

4. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Glad to see your condo tech_cat sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he gets better real soon and hope you had a Nice Christmans and New Year!

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines to your dad, Melinda - I am sure they work for people, as well as kitties.

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you, have missed you. Hope your Dad recovers quickly enough to spend some time with you. Healing vines on their way. Talbot will come back down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.