1/2 Tigger AMPS/148 +2/53 +4/132 +5.5/96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tigger's Friend, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon LL & Happy New Year!!!! party_cat

That was about the total partying we did for New Year's :lol:

Tigger's 12/31 condo

Tigger's been doing great - this morning he played 'wild-cat' - scampering up & down the saltillo hallway, careening into furniture or sliding on his rear when his claws don't navigate the turns. What a difference from a few months ago when he was starting to go down on his hocks more & more. The Zobaline worked well & we're @ once a day now.

We had a RARE great blue start to the day - which quickly turned green, since Tigger doesn't get much of a bounce from his breffis's, even tho' they're 5%. So - when we hit +2/53, I got out the big guns - 1T gravy & 1T 9%. BA-BAM! We leaped to 132 @ +4 & I figured I'd blown any surf possibility to smitherines :roll: , but it looks like we were early enough in the dose that we're back on track at +6.5/96 :mrgreen:

Now - Just hope we can surf here safely & not go so low I freak out again at PMPS - I like 70 or above & rising - am a scairdy-cat about shooting dropping numbers nailbite_smile !

Hope everyone's doing well today & starting the New Year on track. Vines out to Mariko & Lucy - please eat & feel better, Lucy! :YMHUG:

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i wondered about that run of numbers this cycle - how the wonky 132 got in there - he must be a very carb sensitive little guy!

so glad to hear he's feeling good. that's very important! warms our little hearts!

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Great to hear that Tigger is feeling frisky again. Tess was in your face sassy this morning too! keep surfing, Tigger!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.