1/20/18 - Luci - AMPS 227 In the blues! Well, at least for most of a day :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Now this is what we were waiting for! All her readings after the first two went into the blue. Does this mean that finally the 'depot' has kicked in? She's getting the same 1.25 dose now for 6 days - and after being all over the map with the ups and downs, appears to have settled into the blues for at least a day.

She's eating the same thing - FF pate and freeze dried treats. Seems to be feeling perky and runs around the house from time to time chasing 'ghosts' or being chased by them! It's funny to watch her - she used to do this when she was feeling playful - would run and act a little cat-crazed for a few minutes and then rest up. She hasn't been doing that much lately - until this week - and now she's done it a couple of times in the last couple of days - we like to see it :)

She's also on to us - she knows now when she's going to get tested and is starting to saunter off - not run and hide, but does try to make her way away from us - she's gone under the dining room table and under the bed - but is usually easily enticed by the rattling of the treat bag. Interesting how it took her so long to 'catch on'.

DH was able to get a reading around 3 a.m. on his own - since I still can't get out of bed without a great deal of back pain. I'll be glad when I can get my normal life back! The back pain makes me want to NOT go to bed as it's the absolute worst pain I experience all day - when I have to get out of bed - ugh :(

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  2. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Woohoo blue!:confused::cool: I just woke up to get a low blue amps too.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for blue Luci! Fantastic that she is getting more playful!!

4. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

Wonderful blue and playful news for Luci!!! Yay team SGL!!! :bighug::cool::cat:

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers! :cool::cool:

I would wait a couple days to see if the numbers come down farther on this dose. :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.