1/20 Myagi amps 224, +2 242, +3.5 171, +5.5 74, +7 115, pmps 198, +3.5 227

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Myagi (GA) and Heidi, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Myagi, you need to eat your fuds! Glad to hear he's happy... you should be too! :)

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

That’s a great mantra, and it’s so true! Come down now, Myagi, you’ll be just as happy in blue, I promise! :cat:

4. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Good morning Alicia! :bighug: I'm trying. Lol. He's sleeping now when he should be compulsively bathing (new after repast ritual since he lost weight and can reach his whole body :p) and looking for birds and rabbits. So maybe there's some consolation in that perhaps higher numbers are no longer comfortable for him????

5. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+2 242 chowing down on anything that doesn't have meds! Lol better than not eating!

Gonna wait and see what transpires. But could have been fur shot.... don't think so, but he basically stepped away during shot. I thought I stayed with him and shot seemed successful. I hope it's just residual bounciness and not fs.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Reason for edit: Add comment
    LuvinThisPig likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's so easy to get caught up in just the numbers. I'm glad Myagi is happy and eating for you. Hopefully he's just bouncing from the 61 yesterday and he comes back down soon. How is your mom today?

7. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

I'm hoping bounce too ;)
    Carla you're a doll! Mom's doing good today. Took bandage off hand and gonna let it finish healing open. She's Frankenstein with the head staples, but feeling good! :p:bighug:

Myagi +3.5 171. C'mon down some more kiddo!

8. carfurby (GA)

I'm glad your mom is feeling good. Sending more prayers for healing.

Nice blue for Myagi.

9. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

:D +5.5 74 :D eating lc, I do not intend to steer unless necessary (we're late enough in cycle that shouldn't be, paws crossed)

Of course, 274 to 74 might mean more bouncing to come.... argh. Can he come back down and stay down?

10. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+7 115 short lived green but I'm good with that if he'll stay blue fur pmps. ;)

LuvinThisPig likes this.
  11. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Pmps 198, 0.5u, ate a small amount and then puked it up. Cleaned it and reassured him and have him loving. He went back to dish and ate a little of his and then a lot of hers. Hope he keeps it down.

12. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Oh my! Greens!?!? That is amazing! Yay!

13. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+3.5 227
    He kept his dinner down but didn't eat much after so I don't know if this yellow is still bounce or what, but it isn't food.
    He really doesn't like the higher numbers anymore. Was hard to get out from under bed for+3.5 test. Kinda skittish. Went potty, bathing. Just acting funny.

14. carfurby (GA)

I hope Myagi feels better soon and his numbers come back down. Sending prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.