1/20 Rupert amps-207,+3.5-266,pmps-195,+2.5-403

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn & Rupert, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn & Rupert

Lynn & Rupert Well-Known Member

2. granadilla

granadilla Well-Known Member

You're going the wrong way, Rupert!! You hear that, she issued the dosecrease threat....

Lynn & Rupert likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

There's a dosecrease threat out there Rupert. You better head down.

4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Come on Rupert, you can do it!:cool:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good instincts Lynn. Looks like Rupert's run out of steam. Since you haven't seen any greens, I'd increase by 0.5 units the next time.

You know what to do Rupert - the threat is out there!

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey Lynn, bump him up until he hits that magic dose. There was a time I was reluctant to take Bubba up cause I saw it as going the wrong way, but now I see it as a dose closer to good numbers. ;) Sending you hugs, I hear your frustrations. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Lynn & Rupert and granadilla like this.
  7. Lynn & Rupert

Thanks everyone, been sort of a rough week, I have had a guest for 10 days and it has disrupted our schedule a bit. Things will get back to normal Friday, well normal for around here! ;)

8. Bobbie And Bubba

House guest have a well of disrupting schedules......10 days! You know what they say about house guest being like fish: After 3 days they both stink! HA !! :p

Rupert and you will settle back in. :):bighug:;)

9. Lynn & Rupert

Lol, I know what you mean! She was pretty easy, but was not a real cat fan and of course, Rupert and my 3 civvies decided to really test her! :rolleyes: We had a bad diarrhea incident with Rupert (all over the kitchen floor) and many (more than usual) pukes from him and the civvies! She can't stand puke and the one day she was doing a load of laundry and Rupert went to investigate and decided to hurl practically at her feet. :facepalm: He hardly ever throws up and this was a dosey! It created a little bit of stress for me, but hey I figured it is their home and she would just have to deal with it. lol She warmed up a bit to them at the end and maybe she won't stay so long next time, if there will be a next time. :D

Bobbie And Bubba and Sharon14 like this.
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

Wow, they were trying to test her. And, you are right, it's their home, she'll have to deal! It always gets me annoyed when people come into my home and act as if my furry family is putting them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.