1/20 Tess AMPS~83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    :mrgreen: 83 AMPS, she heard us thinking about an increase. Unfortunately, we have to go down to Santa Barbara today, but I can do a +6 and a+7.5 before we leave. If Tess is really low we can take her with us, but Oh Boy, a long car ride and strange place. That should bring the BG up. :roll:

BTB, more later.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Tess...wonder if she heard you regarding the trip.... :eek:
    Her numbers will show if she want to go for a car ride or not...good luck to you! :razz:

3. Ann & Tess GA

+2~111 Tess was listening. I don't think she'll need to come with us today after all. I'll do one last test OTD and if that's dropping take her along. It's not that unusual for her to go up at +2 and back down, since she's been esting.

Lots of evidence in the litter box that everything on that end is working. Tess came to bed on her own last night ad cuddled beside me and was will ing to be carried back after the shot in the middle of the night, purring all the while. She's having a bath after a second brekkie and we'll see about the playing, but not too much time this AM.

I was reading some more and maybe I just need a little more patience w/ this dose. I hate to screw around with her just to make a dramatic drop and reduction. If she is healing in these ranges, maybe I should let it be.

4. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Tess is doing great for a newly dx kitty!!!You're doing great too! Enjoy your Caturday!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

looks like Tess had a nice day! And some green tonight.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Tess did just fine home alone today. I worried of course. :roll:

Thanks or the encouragement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.