1/20 Titan AMPS 257, photo, bad dad :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

. Titan 1/18.

Good Saturday morn to all :coffee:. Titan is doing better with the skin allergy, meds seem to have taken hold and the last prednisolone was given on Thursday morn. His BG is still a little high but I'm hoping that's just the effect of the pred in his system lingering. He was doing real well early on not licking and irritating his leg but he was pestering it more and more and it was not healing so I threatened him with the idea that if he didn't stop I would put on the dreaded "Cone of Shame" AND put a pic on here to embarrass him in front of all his friends. Well as you can see, he didn't and I did. At least he stopped licking the wound sight! ;) Have a good weekend, good luck to @Mandy & Rex as her "purple boys" try to make it to SB52.
    image.jpeg

2. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

What is he allergic to? Do you know?

3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Hehe, hey buddy, seems you pushed your bean just a little too far...you getting any good satellite / tv reception with that thing!?

4. MyTitan (GA)

No, Dr Becky didn't think it was food allergy, that usually shows up around head/neck area. Either mite/flea ( no physical signs) or maybe even a spider bite?? His nick name is Renfield, he will eat anything that crawls .

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Hope the cone of shame continues to be an embarrassing threat instead of reality. He looks like a petunia! :smuggrin:

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Kinda looks like a cat head stuck in a spiderweb... :D

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan, you need to leave that thing alone so you don't need to be publicly shamed! :joyful::joyful:

Go, Vikings, go! :woot::smuggrin::woot::smuggrin:

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:D

Poor Titan. Where is his sign?

Glad he is doing better. Hope his numbers head back down soon.

9. Juliet

Juliet Guest

I used those once on my two when they got spayed. I had to take it off again tho as they couldn’t eat or drink with it on.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope he leaves the leg alone and it heals soon. Poor kitty.

11. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Titan is doing better, and hoping he leaves his leg alone to heal now that he has been publicly humiliated :joyful::p

Oh Titan, if you want me to call the ASPCA on your daddy, I'd be happy to oblige. I need to put a call in to them as my mom is insisting on continuing to poison me with tablets and liquid medication despite my drastic efforts to thwart her "attacks" :woot:

12. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

13. MyTitan (GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.