1/21 Tess PMPS~~117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Tess is slowly seeing more and more green so I think we should hold the dose a little longer. I was just impatient I guess, thanks for the feedback.

She was more than ready for her earrrrllly breakfast. She sprinted to the kitchen and was rather disappointed when it was just the rice sock getting heated up. Back to bed and more in the morning.

2. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Re: 1/21 Tess AMPS~~128

This is a nice number to start with :) hoping for a nice green day for you both :)

3. Ann & Tess GA

No green yet , so probably not happening this morning. Blues are on the lower end however so, she's still doing well.

Tess has learned that when my IPod timer goes off it's time to test and she comes over to my lap for the treats. All Ps well in place this morning, she even chased the feather rather lay on her back and bat it around.
    Most of the week we were moving her shot time back by 15 min to get to 4:00. We'll stay here a couple of days to see if that was effecting her numbers. She has only bee above 150 five times in the last week, so the blues are not bad.
    Question. I originally read that the normal BG range was 60 to 100. But I've seen in several places 80 to 120 being considered normal. Which is correct?

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Tess looks good!

I've always heard 80-120 used as the normal range, but it probably depends on the lab and the equipment. Either range is good, though.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Thanks Libby, I feel a little more confident in Tess's numbers.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Tess actually did go green at +11. Paws crossed for this evening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.